Shout Out To Jason Myers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He deserves some kudos for turning his game around. I was commenting yesterday how it appears that he has changed his mechanics a bit. Where he used to kick the ball wide left, he now has this curve ball of sorts that flows towards the left then winds up near the middle of the goal posts.

I have no idea what he's changed in his game but it is clearly working and he's been nailing his kicks lately. Tip O' the cap!

Teqqlavay5wc522zvavj

Spohawks

Reaction score
True, every field goal starts off questionable but fades to the middle, its scary but it works...keep it up Myers!

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Yeah, I have to give it to him. I said a couple of times the most concerning off-season move the Seahawks made was keeping Myers but he's proven me wrong so far and I'm happy about that. I hate to see a Kicker get into his head because it seems to be almost a career death sentence.

His resurgence this year (minus that one shank that was so off the mark as to be mind boggling) has been nice to see.

BASF

Reaction score
This is his upswing year. Next year, he will be down again. Hopefully we will have some competition for him next offseason.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And for the record, there is no such thing as a Jinx. Someone on a message board gave props to Meyers. Dang it, now he's gonna' miss his next 3 fg's

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
He deserves some kudos for turning his game around. I was commenting yesterday how it appears that he has changed his mechanics a bit. Where he used to kick the ball wide left, he now has this curve ball of sorts that flows towards the left then winds up near the middle of the goal posts.

I have no idea what he's changed in his game but it is clearly working and he's been nailing his kicks lately. Tip O' the cap!

View attachment 55345
Mr. Myers appreciates the shout out

Polish 20221024 194319369