Sherm and Roddy

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IronSaint":3kuva6l3 said:
Throwdown":3kuva6l3 said:
Grandpa Harper?

4wnFsb3zXJz fNPvmIe0ejLk5Or0pGFOTPt DDx8L9lVAz v9g

LOL, yes! Despite being old, he can still hit like a truck!:

But he looks kinda scared to come up and try and tackle Beast Mode. He sure is taking the long way around this play. Must be his elderly wisdom.

[youtube]YtqWvdVa9b8[/youtube]

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Sherm is obsessed with Roddy. He's like Roddy's crazy ex girlfriend at this point.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ko75y0u said:
Dirty Bird":2ko75y0u said:
Sherm is obsessed with Roddy. He's like Roddy's crazy ex girlfriend at this point.

Sherman dind't even bring him up though..
If he's obsessed with anyone it's himself and being the greatest cornerback in the league.

Throwdown

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":10dnrhbf said:
Throwdown":10dnrhbf said:
Dirty Bird":10dnrhbf said:

If he's obsessed with anyone it's himself and being the greatest cornerback in the league.

I mean... He is though

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sherm can talk 24/7, none of it matters, he brings it on the field and backs it up. Not sure why so many ppl are obsessed with Sherm and his talking, but I guess it makes good conversation.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
If you could, I think BB is the perfect compliment though. Get sick of guy talking every play, move sides and get stuck every play. Make for a frustrating day

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, gotta' love the way BB knocks the crap out of everyone he goes against. As much as I loved Holmgren, those teams were not nearly as tough as the PC coached teams. There's just something cool about finally being the intimidating D for once.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Throwdown":1lbvula6 said:
Dirty Bird":1lbvula6 said:

He said Roddy White wasn't a top 100 player on NFL Networks top 100. Even Champ Bailey stepped in and said "this dude talks too much". Kinda like when he said he was better at life than Skip Bayless a shock jock analyst and gave Skip exactly what he wanted. He made himself look even stupider when he said a player who was ranked #39, 11 spots ahead of him wasn't a top 100 player.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sherman was asked about it, Dirty Bird. Also, much like Jeff Saturday getting benched for suckitude but still getting voted to the Pro Bowl, the NFL top 100 is a list voted on by NFL players. People just as susceptible to media bias and crap like that as NFL fans.

Just wait until we come to Atlanta this year. :devil:

drdiags

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":2bbllr6m said:
He said Roddy White wasn't a top 100 player on NFL Networks top 100. Even Champ Bailey stepped in and said "this dude talks too much". Kinda like when he said he was better at life than Skip Bayless a shock jock analyst and gave Skip exactly what he wanted. He made himself look even stupider when he said a player who was ranked #39, 11 spots ahead of him wasn't a top 100 player.

He said this before the rankings came out, they just played it after White's spot was announced. Sherman has stuck with this opinion since the ATL game. Who cares if he is right or wrong, just like the NFL Top 100 listing, it is just his opinion. Relax, White is fine in the eyes of your fans and others. Just not Sherman and those who back his play.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ypp2xoh said:
Sherman was asked about it, Dirty Bird. Also, much like Jeff Saturday getting benched for suckitude but still getting voted to the Pro Bowl, the NFL top 100 is a list voted on by NFL players. People just as susceptible to media bias and crap like that as NFL fans.

Just wait until we come to Atlanta this year. :devil:
Fair enough, should be a good game.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
drdiags":3mv3927x said:
Dirty Bird":3mv3927x said:

He said this before the rankings came out, they just played it after White's spot was announced. Sherman has stuck with this opinion since the ATL game. Who cares if he is right or wrong, just like the NFL Top 100 listing, it is just his opinion. Relax, White is fine in the eyes of your fans and others. Just not Sherman and those who back his play.
I just thought it was cheesy. I know it's cool and fun to talk trash during the season but it's the offseason. It is his opinion though so it's cool.

Exittium

Reaction score
i want sherm to talk more tbh... its like he says what I'm thinking so I can sit at home and smile... and watch him dominate with the team.. because before sherm football day in my house would have made an episode of The Osbournes seem very docile...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Exittium":x8qt31b9 said:
i want sherm to talk more tbh... its like he says what I'm thinking so I can sit at home and smile... and watch him dominate with the team.. because before sherm football day in my house would have made an episode of The Osbournes seem very docile...

This

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
People criticizing Sherman don't really get this team, I think. Seahawks are about pride, toughness, and heart. Sherman's attitude gives the defense swagger; his trash talk makes him accountable for his play. There's a reason we started blowing out teams in the season, and it starts with this mentality of taking everything PERSONAL. The new NFL is a league where all the players want to be friends and gloat about their millions -- Sherman is injecting a spirit of true competitiveness into the league, and it's infecting his teammates.

Some of you, I swear, would be better suited to be 49ers fans.