Seattle @ Nash 2.0 11am start

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Offense Couldn’t find the back of the net in previous game despite Joey D only giving up 1 goal in 65 minutes. Waste of a stellar effort by the 4th string goalie.

The fellas need to take 2 points today. They need to put more biscuits in the baskets.

balakoth

Reaction score
Ill be honest, the point system, plus the fact my old ass cant see the puck is why I can't REALLY get into this yet

JPatera76

Reaction score
That 3rd period was a thing of beauty. They played pissed off and focused. 3 points over that 2 game set, I'll take that all day.
Tough game tonight.
Need to see more of that tbh. More of that and they’ll go far imo.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Goaltending and defense are this team’s weakness. Just make the playoffs this year, and it’s cake. They need to address the goaltending and defense I’ve issues in the off season.

Need goalies not named Gru or Jones next year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, 2nd year team, can't have ridiculous expectations. I expect them to make the playoffs, and YES, I would be very satisfied with just making the playoffs in year 2.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I know SV% isn’t a end all be all of goalie stats but it’s a generall indicator how good your goalies are.

Gru and Jones rank 83rd and 84th in that stat. If Seattle had better goaltending and defense in front of the net they’d be serious Stanley Cup contenders.

Power Play and faceoffs are other areas of improvement but those are easier to fix IMHO.

Latest posts