Seattle Mariners vs San Diego Padres Sep 13-14

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Darvish gave up 3 HR against AZ last outing. Seattle couldn’t hit one out & 2 errors, frustrating!
Had they won I would’ve bet them again tomorrow but after that performance I gotta pass tomorrow.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sometimes you just tip your cap to incredible pitching. Darvish is a damn good pitcher. Glad we have a 1pm start today. Get the split.
As far as the game goes, there were several balls hit to the warning track. Just wasn't our day. Padres are a good team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yet another great pitching matchup. Does anyone else listen to games on the app? Sometimes the games play on live stream, sometimes they are blocked out.
Just was curious if anyone else has dealt with that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! So amazing for a guy who "hasn't proven anything" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
HR #26, as a rookie 21 year old. 72 RBI. .278 Batting Average. 24 stolen bases. Outstanding defender.
Yeah, this kid clearly hasn't proven anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Another at bat another hit for Julio. Can't believe how dumb they were to sign this guy to that huge extension. I mean, all he does is contribute. Over and over again. And he's 21.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Idiot umpire took away 2 outs with 1 terrible missed strike... Worst part about baseball. I seriously can not wait for electronic strike zones!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm listening at work. Dave def' said that he basically had the guy struck out a couple times.
Was he off the bag on that tag at third?

DJrmb

Reaction score
Haggerty? Yeah, he was definitely off the bag. Popped up in the air after sliding into the bag foot first.

In the last inning Soto should have been rung up for strike 3 and the base runner was caught stealing, but the ump missed the strike, almost in the middle of the plate, giving Soto a walk and making the runner safe.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm listening at work. Dave def' said that he basically had the guy struck out a couple times.
Was he off the bag on that tag at third?
Yeah, when Swags slid in, he popped up and his foot came off the bag while the tag was on. Replay showed that was the right call.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Thankfully, Castillo was able to pitch out of that snafu. Still 3-0.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
These Padres really work the count well. Castillo already in the high 50's starting the 4th.

DJrmb

Reaction score
These Padres really work the count well. Castillo already in the high 50's starting the 4th.
Well the ump is responsible for a few of those too... 😂🤦🏽‍♂️