Seattle Mariners vs Chicago White Sox Sep 5-7

balakoth

Reaction score
What a Negative Nelly!

6 and 0 on a long road trip, but this team sucks.
Want a negative nelly? We got sutz here yapping about "gassed" throwing 17 pitches every other night. Imagine that kinda pay for that kinda production. WAAAAHHHHHH they had to pitch yesterday on 20 pitches.. waahhhhhhhh...

Starting to hate baseball and this joke ass pitch shit.

20 ******* PITCHES AT MOST... EVERY OTHER DAY... STILL less than a starting pitcher IN A ROW.

God what Id give to be 6 '2 and my throwing speed. Buncha ****** millionaire pussies

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Gassed from throwing 17 pitches.. UNG.. imagine makin a million a few or a year to throw 17 pitches every other day.. jesus fck
Pretty sure he is referencing the fact the M’s were stuck in that rain delay for hours, then had to play extra innings, then had to travel back home and play a day game the next day.

Think about it from a players perspective. Play an 8 hour game. Fly back to Seattle, probably don’t get in until after 2 AM. By the time players get home and to bed it’s close to 3 or 4 AM. Then back to the ball park the next day. I think that’s gassed.

We lost, just win the next game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The team def. looked tired after that all day crap in Cleveland. But apparently Balak is an expert on the team's schedule and how tired they should be. Oh well, get these next 2 wins and take the series.
Hard to muster up any anger after the team just won 7 straight. It happens. Can't win em all.

TIMD

Reaction score
What a Negative Nelly!

6 and 0 on a long road trip, but this team sucks.
I said FRAZIER sucks.... And yes a successful ROAD trip. The M's are garbage at home. They absolutely cannot score any runs in Seattle.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Would love an insurance run or two here bottom 8.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Unbelievable. Haggerty with a pinch hit walk, steals 2d and Raliegh hits a dinger for 3-0 lead.

Just what I asked for, 2 insurance runs top 9. (y) :)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Wednesday game at 1:10 pm PDT

L. Castillo(1-1, 2.84 ERA)M. Kopech(4-9, 3.58 ERA)
Should have a good chance to win with Castillo out there.

balakoth

Reaction score
M’s need to win these last 2 with Chicago with Atlanta coming to town.
We go to the game home side dugout on Sunday closest we could get was row 13 I think 123? I forget what we also go with :( Tried for 5...

Atlanta was my dads team... kinda dream come true for me to watch both teams live and close.

Hopefully I get good Marco for my game haha

We sit in the same place roughly all the time, best spot in the park if you ask me, I love watching the pitchers and the energy in the dugout