Seattle Mariners @ Texas Rangers Aug 12-14...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Moore should have had the ball Miller hit. Would have saved 2 runs possibly as it was likely a double play.
Gilbert was fine until he started “nibbling”.
Get to 0-2 count and start nibbling instead of being aggressive and putting the hitter away.

And yes, they need to score more runs.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Frustrating game. Guys leaving the bat on their shoulders looking at strike three. And now Brash hanging pitches.

I said 5-4 before the trip started, would happily take that. There are no gimmes on the road.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Some real piss poor approaches and AB’s today. Falling into the old bad habits of being too patient. Looking at fastballs right down the middle, and then chase the shit in the dirt or off the plate.

They are not getting in the box ready to hit. They should be sitting on the first pitch fastball and hitting it into the seats.

This team is frustrating AF at times to watch.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, disappointing series, TBS.

On to Anaheim.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Angels have won 5 of 6 so they are no pushover. Ohtani against Castillo tomorrow.

The team really needs to upgrade the outfield and one of the infield spots, most likely second base.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Angels have won 5 of 6 so they are no pushover. Ohtani against Castillo tomorrow.

The team really needs to upgrade the outfield and one of the infield spots, most likely second base.
get a power first baseman that can hit, move France back to 2nd and yeah a line driver at left.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
more power from the SS or 2B would be nice
France at 2nd I think would be fine.. probably easier to find a power 1b. Of course, France is a really good 1b, not sure of his 2nd base skills, but that's his natural position I believe and so should be pretty good.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
France at 2nd I think would be fine.. probably easier to find a power 1b. Of course, France is a really good 1b, not sure of his 2nd base skills, but that's his natural position I believe and so should be pretty good.
France does not have good enough range at 2B.