Seattle Mariners @ Oakland A's Jun 21-23

sutz

Reaction score
Can we find a way to lose to these guys? We have before.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Of course we can lose the series, we suck. Wouldn't surprise me if we swept or got swept. This season annoys me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
They’ve scored a weeks worth of runs tonight. What are they doing, they know they have to ration those things out throughout the series, right? :cool:

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
They’ve scored a weeks worth of runs tonight. What are they doing, they know they have to ration those things out throughout the series, right? :cool:
I hear you. :LOL:

Would be nice if they could do this more than once a week.

W

Welshers

Wow good job guys improving to 30-39. Next lose 3 more in a row then give us hope with another good performance. The cycle is destined to continue forever

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Nice to see Giles out there to close things out. Marco with another quality start.

Kirby on the hill tomorrow.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Julio, Winker and Suarez go back to back to back. Nice win, we really need to sweep Oakland.

Crizilla

Reaction score
That angels series is gonna be hard to let go. This team needs to rip off 10 out of 12 or something. Just have them play their home games in the Oakland collesium I actually kinda like the place M's play well there

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
A gift from the A’s and the home plate up on that last pitch. Batter was right to be pissed, that’s last pitch wasn’t a strike. I’ll take it though.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Bizarre ending to that game, TBS. Sounding like France has an elbow strain/sprain. Xrays negative, MRI tomorrow. Holding our breath for sures. Probably miss at least a few games, though. He was hurtin' for certain.