Seattle @ Boston

NoGain

Reaction score
It is an interesting test of a game. As most hockey fans know, Boston is skating on air this year.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kraken up 2-0 after 2 periods, Jones has been a brick wall in net. Need another 2 goals by Seattle to make me feel more comfortable.

NoGain

Reaction score
Wow! Great win. It's really amazing how well they're doing this year when you look at all the individual stat categories and you can't find a Kraken anywhere remotely near the top of the list.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wow! Great win. It's really amazing how well they're doing this year when you look at all the individual stat categories and you can't find a Kraken anywhere remotely near the top of the list.
It’s because they play as a team. They may score 5 goals or more and no one will have more than one goal in that game.

There’s only one hat trick in the 1 plus season, and that was Eberle last season. Though I think as Matty Beniers gets more experience, he’s going to be a frequent multi goal a game scorer.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Yep. The recent game where Kraken scored 8, it was from eight different players. Not real unusual in baseball, but seems a difficult feat to accomplish in hockey. That's the Kraken -- a team where anyone is a threat to score. And I'm guessing you can probably count on one hand the number of games this season where a Kraken player scored 2.

Ruminator

Reaction score
And tomorrow, the Bruins play Toronto Maple Leafs, another top team. This is not a gimmie win for the Bs, so I'm looking forward to the outcome of that one.

BASF

Reaction score
It’s because they play as a team. They may score 5 goals or more and no one will have more than one goal in that game.

There’s only one hat trick in the 1 plus season, and that was Eberle last season. Though I think as Matty Beniers gets more experience, he’s going to be a frequent multi goal a game scorer.
I'm sure you guys did not get the Bruins feed, but our announcer was slobbering all over Beniers. You guys have a gem there and hopefully you guys will be able to keep him a long time. I don't want him in the Eastern Conference.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys did not get the Bruins feed, but our announcer was slobbering all over Beniers. You guys have a gem there and hopefully you guys will be able to keep him a long time. I don't want him in the Eastern Conference.
I visited the Bruins HF forums. They were talking about that.
He’s from the Boston area right?

BASF

Reaction score
If Seattle doesn't empty the bag to make him a career Kraken, I will be pissed.
I don't blame you. The Bruins probably won't be able to afford him for years anyway. We are completely up against the cap this season to the point we are sending our rotational guys down to recoup some money for a deadline move or two. No one has taken our bloated contracts off the waiver wire, at least yet.

Latest posts