Kraken @ Colorado

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Going to be a tough one. I’d be happy with 1 point (tie in regulation) and be ecstatic with a win.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Kraken defeat the Avs in OT!! Hoo, yeah!

Not altogether shocking, though -- I recall we beat 'em pretty handily a couple months ago.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Had to rely on NHL.com's gamecast last night, but just watched the highlight videos, particularly the scores by Tanev and Gourde (both of which were freaking sweet!), and I am now officially PUMPED for the rest of this season! Not saying they're about to hoist the Stanley Cup, but after the way they came back and got this win, thinking this could well be a major defining moment for the Kraken similar to when the Seahawks defeated the Bears at Soldier Field 10 some years ago.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yet another undefeated road trip. This team is pretty damn good when they get on a roll. Up and down yes, but that's not a big surprise for a 2nd year team.
But, something is brewing here in Seattle. And at this point, I'll be shocked if they don't make the playoffs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Great comeback. I was happy with one point. Over the moon with 2 points and the win. A 4-0 road trip. 👍

Need to keep it going.
No doubt. Told my friend "at least we got 1 point at the minimum"
Then.......boom. 2 points. Also, Colorado didn't even touch the puck the entire OT, short OT or not, that was impressive.