Seahawks USA Flag

dino26

Reaction score
Howdy Hawks

Got my new room done up and the walls are bare. I would really like to get this flag ....I can only find one place on ebay selling them for $99 ........those are funds I cant afford ha :sarcasm_off:

If anyone knows anyone who has these and are selling them for a decent price or knows where I maybe able to get one that is not as extortionate please let me know :lol: (doesn't need to have SB or NFC Champs on them)

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 870

Largent80

Reaction score
First time I have seen that, but my guess is there will be a LOT of new things that will pop up in the next week and a half.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Largent80":1hn4ispr said:
First time I have seen that, but my guess is there will be a LOT of new things that will pop up in the next week and a half.

They have been all over this season, for every pro and college team out there.

Frankly, I am a tad surprised that I have yet to hear of anyone getting upset about them, with regards to the flag code. Though I suppose since its different colors, it probably doesn't really matter.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
I bought that same flag on ebay 2 months ago for 22$ Im waiting to buy anymore seahawks gear until after the superbowl

Claden

Reaction score
Those are going for $$$$$$ right now on there. Some have 20+ bids. I think about anything Seahawk related is going be pretty popular for awhile.

OP
OP
D

dino26

Reaction score
Claden":zyb827d4 said:
Those are going for $$$$$$ right now on there. Some have 20+ bids. I think about anything Seahawk related is going be pretty popular for awhile.

Damn only if they still had them at that price !