Seahawks Town Hall....

sc85sis

Reaction score
Lynch was always going to be good and so was Russell. They do make each other better though. Shawn has allowed Russell time to develop. Russell's running ability helps open the running game for Beast. So in that sense they have needed each other.

drdiags

Reaction score
Note on Cable and his early Seahawks game watching growing up. He admitted when he first came here from the Raiders that he grew up a Raiders fan, so he glossed over the pulling for the Seahawks thing a little to play to the crowd. If you listen to him he speaks more about his parents pulling for the Seahawks.

It's all good, the Seahawks were just coming onto the scene when he was in High School most likely, so I can see him being a Raiders fan back then.

Jville

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2v8nrj1j said:
Laloosh":2v8nrj1j said:
Recon_Hawk":2v8nrj1j said:
I thought it was interesting hearing his view on Max Unger's health playing a role on the team moving on from him. Could play a part in Okung's future if he has another season riddled with injury...

Couldn't help but wonder if that's the first thing that crossed Okung's mind when he said it.

For sure. It's a bit of "no matter how talented you are, if you're not on the field you're not much use to us".

Tough business.

I recall Max Unger becoming very open about voicing his health concerns during the peak of the leagues concussion dialogue. He specifically expressed a desire to retire before sacrificing his health. I thought then and I continue to believe now that Max will try to honor and complete his existing contract .... and then retire. It's telling that offensive lineman Steve Schilling announced his decision to retire early on in the 2015 off season. I also suspect health considerations were among the factors in the decision to not bid for the services of James Carpenter.

Latest posts