Seahawks scores "predicted" months ago, proven correct. Help finding it.

beasthawk

Reaction score
Hello,

This morning I saw on twitter a small set of screen shots where a now banned user correctly predicted the seahawks winning scores months ago. I believe it was all correct as well. I am not trying to start any theories or discussion on this particular matter. I am just trying to locate this said tweet for educational and informational purposes. I just find these particular coincidences quite swell.

Any ways if you can find them better then myself and wish to share I would very grateful

W

Welshers

Hello,

This morning I saw on twitter a small set of screen shots where a now banned user correctly predicted the seahawks winning scores months ago. I believe it was all correct as well. I am not trying to start any theories or discussion on this particular matter. I am just trying to locate this said tweet for educational and informational purposes. I just find these particular coincidences quite swell.

Any ways if you can find them better then myself and wish to share I would very grateful
Oh yeah i know what you're talking about. Someone with inside information on this seasons script came in here and correctly leaked the scores of the games before they happened.

Roger Goodell panicked and made Shaggy ban the user and delete the post.

Rainger

Reaction score
Oh yeah i know what you're talking about. Someone with inside information on this seasons script came in here and correctly leaked the scores of the games before they happened.

Roger Goodell panicked and made Shaggy ban the user and delete the post.
Welshers time for a new Avatar, come up with something creative.