Seahawks have momentum, Rams morale low

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
A Darrell Henderson / Sony Michel combo doesn't scare me. I would take a page out of the plan guys like Belicik does when playing high powered passing games and concentrate on taking away the pass and daring them to run. Not Pete's style though is it?

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2b70sydr said:
A Darrell Henderson / Sony Michel combo doesn't scare me. I would take a page out of the plan guys like Belicik does when playing high powered passing games and concentrate on taking away the pass and daring them to run. Not Pete's style though is it?

We lack the personnel to do that. If you thought our corners were confused playing Minnesota it isn’t going to look better against the Rams. Unless we can manufacture a pass rush.

5thgen

Reaction score
If Wilson doesn't lay an egg like he normally does with the rams, we win.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh look, another shot at Russ. Because swiss cheese blocking and iffy at best coaching is clearly on him.

chrispy

Reaction score
I have my own thoughts on the game, however...

The best news is that we have 3 fewer days of wading through insane predictions and angry, personal responses here cuz it's already gameday.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a great battle, could go either way.
Have a great night, time to get ready to head down to the game.
GO HAWKS!!!

nanomoz

Reaction score
Rams always play out of their minds against the Hawks. It's gotten old, but I think we can count on it.

What worries me is that there's 3-6 plays a game where our offensive line looks utterly lost, and goofs up on blitz pickup, stunts, delayed blitzes, and decoy blitzes. It's gotta be cleaned up. Even without these errors, Aaron Donald will eat.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Mizak":3rtiqa2n said:
It should be a win for Seahawks on Thursday. Here’s a few reasons why:

What is Stafford’s W/L record against the Seahawks? Something along the line of 1-3, 1-4? Advantage, Seahawks.

What is McVay and Staffords record against the Seahawks? 0-0. It’s basically a do over/reboot for the Rams. Advantage, Seahawks.

Rams horrible defense against Colts, Buccaneers, and now Cardinals. That #1 defense of last year is no more because a majority of that personnel is no longer on the Rams. It’s basically Aaron Donald, Ramsey, and a bunch of nobodies. Advantage Seahawks. Russell should feast on them.

Smh, great logic there chief :/