Scored an A across the board

Ruminator

Reaction score
No Philly?
A+ for Philly, according to PFF.

(Side note - check out Seattle's new team name in the last paragraph of the section discussing Seattle's picks. How the hell did that happen, and what'll Green Bay call themselves now?!)

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
A+ for Philly, according to PFF.

(Side note - check out Seattle's new team name in the last paragraph of the section discussing Seattle's picks. How the hell did that happen, and what'll Green Bay call themselves now?!)
Philly had a good draft
Texans had a good draft
I thought Seattle drafted smart again and killed it again basically throughout the draft.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Seahawks Steelers Super Bowl rematch in 2-3 years? I can't even begin to imagine the incentive Seattle coaches and players would have, even though none of them were part of the team during Super Bowl XL.

nanomoz

Reaction score
There's a clear vision at work. I love it.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Should be an A across the board. I feel like every one of these guys will make the team long term. Worst case scenario as depth. The only guy I'm not too sure on is the safety.

And if that happens, it's actually pretty uncommon with that many picks.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
My predictions for each draft pick's role/PT:

Day One Starters
CB D. Witherspoon
WR (slot) JSN

Significant Situational Minutes
LB D. Hall
RB Z. Charbonnet

Some Situational Minutes
DT C. Young
DE Mike Morris
RB K. McIntosh

Developmental Players
G A. Bradford
C Olu Olu
S J. Reed II

Shane Falco

Reaction score
^^^ I could see Bradford beating out Haynes in training camp. Haynes is not a great starter but a good depth guy to have. The knock on Bradford is his pass-blocking so who knows but he's supposed to be a run-mauler.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
^^^ I could see Bradford beating out Haynes in training camp. Haynes is not a great starter but a good depth guy to have. The knock on Bradford is his pass-blocking so who knows but he's supposed to be a run-mauler.
PH won't be starting very long Bradford is a HUGE, mean, nasty, guard that throws players around like rag dolls. I LOVE this pick!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Philly had a good draft
Texans had a good draft
I thought Seattle drafted smart again and killed it again basically throughout the draft.
Regarding the Texans..

Giving up pick 12, pick 33, a 2024 1st and a 2024 3rd is a hell of a price to pay. The 24' picks they gave Arizona are more than likely going to be low picks as well, barring a miracle from Stroud.

Don't get me wrong, Anderson is amazing and I agree they got impact players this year, but I think that is WAY to much to forfeit for a non QB.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Regarding the Texans..

Giving up pick 12, pick 33, a 2024 1st and a 2024 3rd is a hell of a price to pay. The 24' picks they gave Arizona are more than likely going to be low picks as well, barring a miracle from Stroud.

Don't get me wrong, Anderson is amazing and I agree they got impact players this year, but I think that is WAY to much to forfeit for a non QB.
Do we know if they gave up their pick or if it was the 1st from Cleveland? If it's the deshaun pick, I think the trade value is slightly less.