Shedeur Sanders

Lennie

Reaction score
Hypothetically if Shedeur Sanders was there when we draft next year, would you take him?
Would you overlook his dad’s mega personality?
Do you draft gurus think he is a generational talent?

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
He looked pretty good with a terrible line in front of him. I wanna see what he looks like after this year before I say yes or no. Also I want to see how Howell progresses

chris98251

Reaction score
So having Deion undermining Mac at every turn, the drama, the blame everyone else not to mention constant complaining in the Media about what Mac and the Seahawks didn't do right or what players didn't do their job etc.

Nah, I think we could do better putting anyone else back there.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
So having Deion undermining Mac at every turn, the drama, the blame everyone else not to mention constant complaining in the Media about what Mac and the Seahawks didn't do right or what players didn't do their job etc.

Nah, I think we could do better putting anyone else back there.
Reminds me of the constant meddling that Larry Fitzgerald's dad did with the Cardinals organization.

Best avoided.

James in PA

Reaction score
Didn't Deion say there are certain teams his son won't play for? I bet Seattle is on that list. How is his son going to get any exposure playing in South Alaska?

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Didn't Deion say there are certain teams his son won't play for? I bet Seattle is on that list. How is his son going to get any exposure playing in South Alaska?
I thought the list of teams was the teams that his son would play for coincidentally they were all teams Deion had played with I took it as Deion talking out his ass

toffee

Reaction score
Hypothetically if Shedeur Sanders was there when we draft next year, would you take him?
Would you overlook his dad’s mega personality?
Do you draft gurus think he is a generational talent?
Introverted Macdonald and extroverted Deion would be the best combo Shedeur can dream of as his football parents, this ying and yang is Shedeur's only path to being a megastar in NFL.

Shedeur ought to start writing love poems to Macdonald, and Deion starts telling teams that his son ain't gonna play for them if they draft him.

Last edited:

GemCity

Reaction score
He looked pretty good with a terrible line in front of him. I wanna see what he looks like after this year before I say yes or no. Also I want to see how Howell progresses
All the nonsense aside, I agree.

His line was very weak…and he still looked pretty damn good.

Lots of folks here were drooling over Malik Willis. Need to put the Hatorade aside a bit.

With that said, I wouldn’t take him in the first round unless his play this year absolutely warrants it.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Also he isn’t very tall, 6’1 and runs a 4.7. I’m not sure how he will do behind bad OL in the nfl. I’ve also seen scouts say he needs to overhaul his mechanics

12forlife

Reaction score
Hard NO for me. He isn't about the love of the game, really turned me off when he was flashing his Rolex at the fans during a game? We are better off seeing what Howrll has to offer.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Actual football abilities aside - which is harsh, but likely:

The only place Deion’s ‘outside influence’ would be tolerated is Dallas.