DK Scored !!.

coughawk

Reaction score
I must be the only person that saw DK score a TD on the play he was injured on in the first quarter against the Chargers. At least it was a completed pass. No challenge by Seattle, no review. I was going nuts!!
Please somebody watch the play and confirm what I and my wife saw !!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ball came out after he landed, new lame rules say you have to finish the play, not lose the ball, do 4 back flips, a river dance and sing a song for it to be a "catch"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Saints WR would not only be rewarded the catch, but 4 draft picks, a touchdown and a medal of courage.

OP
OP
C

coughawk

Reaction score
I must be the only person that saw DK score a TD on the play he was injured on in the first quarter against the Chargers. At least it was a completed pass. No challenge by Seattle, no review. I was going nuts!!
Please somebody watch the play and confirm what I and my wife saw !!

OP
OP
C

coughawk

Reaction score
Ball came out after he landed, new lame rules say you have to finish the play, not lose the ball, do 4 back flips, a river dance and sing a song for it to be a "catch"

Ah yes, you are correct, dang ok.