Russell Wilson signing with Steelers

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The real question is has anyone located John63 on a steelers board yet???.hes obviously been a lifetime number one fan of the Steelers...like Denver and Seattle before that....I'd like to read his analysis when Russ starts shitting the bed and he blames everyone else..

toffee

Reaction score
Wilson sang this song to Payton, now he will sing again to Tomlin:
+++
Welcome to my world
Won't you come on in
Miracles, I guess
Still happen now and then

Step into my game
Leave your plays behind
Welcome to my world
Built with hero in mind

Wait and the sacks shall happen
Run and I'll be caught
Ask and you'll be given
The key to this world of mine
+++

LastRideOut

Reaction score
The real question is has anyone located John63 on a steelers board yet???.hes obviously been a lifetime number one fan of the Steelers...like Denver and Seattle before that....I'd like to read his analysis when Russ starts shitting the bed and he blames everyone else..

Easy to predict. Everything will be the O-lines fault, or the WR's fault for not running this or that way, or for giving up on routes (because they know Russ can't throw based on anticipation).

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Easy to predict. Everything will be the O-lines fault, or the WR's fault for not running this or that way, or for giving up on routes (because they know Russ can't throw based on anticipation).
He showed up for the last few times time on the Broncos board (where he went by "deandc") on New Year's Eve and towrd the end of the first week of January, after Wilson had been benched. The content was exactly what @LastRideOut describes. It was the fault of the head coach, and the system and in-game decisions were what doomed the Broncos. He said it was the "Bounty gate HC" (sic) who was responsible for the Broncos' woes. Also, a bad OL (never mind that the Broncos OL was among the best in the league at giving its QBs time before the pass rush arrived, and Wilson was still among the league "leaders" in sacks taken), bad uses of time-outs, and bad play calling were responsible for the problems. In @John63's words, "Wilson was never the problem." 🤣 🤣

I don't think any real Broncos fans agree with @John63, who was so much more of a Wilson fan than a Seahawks fan that he completely stopped posting here on the 22nd of September of '22, and stopped even lurking on the 7th of October of '22. It just got to be too painful for him to keep watching us enjoy the crap out of Wilson utterly sucking for the loathed Broncos, and with a giant contract extension that would doom the Broncos, previously a team on the rise, to years of failure.

On the last day of 2023, "deandc" was still referring to the Broncos as "we," but I'm sure that's over now. I still think the funniest moment in @John63 history was early in his time over on the Broncos boards, shortly after Wilson was traded, when @John63 slipped and referred to the Seahawks in XLVIII as "we." Confusion and hilarity ensued.

In any case, I suspect the days of "deandc" being a Broncos fan are over.

I think the interesting question is whether the other Russellettes who still hang around here (and told us throughout 2023 how Wilson was actually playing really well, which I guess is true if you consider a sixth-octile starting QB to be really good) will now start watching Steelers games and rooting for the Title Stealers. It's not far-fetched. They had been rooting for the Broncos, a still-loathed former division rival and a Seahawks opponent in the Super Bowl, to succeed with Wilson in '22 and especially '23.