Russell Wilson - Bigger

SE174

Reaction score
kearly":3au4xwmx said:
Just saw this- pretty darn good highlight vid. Comes from Diesel Productions who does some pretty good highlight videos for every NFL team. Last year he did the the Marshawn Lynch / Tech N9ne video, which was pretty good as well.

[youtube]L-rwVy-Wj_g[/youtube]
Pause RIGHT at 1:36. She totally wants Russell in her jimmies.

Rainger

Reaction score
OMG I fell in love with RW after the Gruden camp tape and have just continued to get a bigger man crush on the guy from the first training camp on.

I am getting to the point that I think he is my fav Hawk player of all time and I have done every game since the first. I hate to say that Steve may move to number 2. Sorry Steve.

I believe truly that RW will take us to the promised land.

Love all the highlight vids. Keep them coming cause they are all I have during this most un pleasant time called off season.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2ickdg82 said:
We know the guy is a stellar citizen and has a serious off-field rapport. He is going to take the greater Seattle area over in a big way.

Somehow....someway, I see a Russell Wilson Avenue in Seattle's future. :th2thumbs:

grizbob

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3i4wwdei said:
loafoftatupu":3i4wwdei said:
We know the guy is a stellar citizen and has a serious off-field rapport. He is going to take the greater Seattle area over in a big way.

Somehow....someway, I see a Russell Wilson Avenue in Seattle's future. :th2thumbs:

2nd ave. to Wilson Way :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen:

The Radish

Reaction score
Jsolo":2wo3srhd said:
The Radish":2wo3srhd said:
grizbob":2wo3srhd said:
Thanks Kearly, loved the video but not the music :roll: at me, I'm old :les:

Not to worry Bob, rap is the lack of musical skills. Its what happens when someone can't play an instrument and can't sing. In fact can barely speak understandably.

:roll:

Not all rap is bad. Though I do agree that a majority of the artist out there are pretty terrible, some rappers have a lot of substances a creativity in their songs. I understand that it might not be some peoples type of music but, saying rap or hip hop is a lack of musical talent is a bit far-fetched. I know I posted this in the Net Lounge but if you have time to check this out you'd understand rap itself is all that bad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXcblBDTAoQ

Oh yes people try to convince me there is music in there somewhere. Understand I spent 10 years working for a record and tape company so know a bit about what is/is not music.

I'm one of those old fashioned guys that believe should involve some type of music. Not talking in tongues with no musical instrument in sight. Now spouting poetry would be good for Williams Jennings Brian but I'd wager if you could have heard him he would speak in a language all people understood.

So don't try to make me "understand" ok? you have your opinion that people who can't play an instrument or sing musical notes are artists. Me...if a person can't make MUSIC then they should not expect me to listen to them spout their thoughts like Hitler did. Bad analogy I know but its about the same to me.

Now it isn't the person. I like the hell out of Will Smith and LL Cool J as actors. But that crap they spout & call music sounds like street corner braying/bullying to me!

:roll:

HUGGY

Reaction score
In most of the long passes Wilson throws..even if they wobble a bit in the air as they approach the reciever ...the ball straightens out in the last couple of yards and noses over to the exact fit in the recievers hands. I don't know that I've ever seen anyone else ever throw such catchable balls. That's accuracy Plus..Plus.

I never get tired of watching Wilson throw a football.

HUGGY

Reaction score
dunceface":1ofyai72 said:
I bet Russell Wilson likes rap.

I bet he like this video clip. Who wouldn't? He's already legend....and he's just getting started.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I love Hip Hop & Russell Wilson.

I think Wilson might become my 3rd favorite Seattle Sports star ever..

1. Gary Payton
2. Ken Griffey Jr.
3. Russell Wilson?????

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
I'd put Russell over Griffey.....and that's saying something.
I know it's assumption at this point, but loyalty means something to me, and I believe Russell will be a Seahawk for life.
Griffey JR is my all time favorite baseball player, but there are a few things that rub me the wrong way about my childhood hero.

That said, Russell has a looooooong way to go to jump in front of Gary as my all time favorite Seattle star.