Russ frustrated he didn’t have weapons

Own The West

Reaction score
I'm excited to watch the Broncos this year. They are going to do everything Russ' way and miss the playoffs. I wonder who he will blame then?

Another thing, he doesn't want to be Tom Brady. Brady wants to win even if it's at his own expense. Russ only wants to win if he gets to be the hero.

The kid got spoiled with early success and thinks he knows everything. A few humbling years in Denver might turn him into a better quarterback though. We'll see.

tbh though, I'd rather gamble $2M on a humble, coachable young talent like Lock than $30M on more seasoned talent that won't follow a game plan and then whines about everyone else that did.

toffee

Reaction score
If Marshawn Lynch, Tyler Lockett, and Doug Baldwin aren't weapons, then who the hell is?
Even last season! DK, Tyler, Penny, and two ok TEs, pretty decent weapons in most QB's books. Hey our OL provided 2.4 seconds of pocket time, that is the same as what Mahomes got, and MORE THAN what Rodgers, Brady and big Ben got. Our OL and skill players may not kicked a**, but they are more than adequate.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
This thread is like the front page of the NY Post. Catchy headline not remotely related to the story, and comments follow based on the fabricated headline.

Here's a reminder of what the OP was about(hint, no conspiracy about 'lack of weapons')

"Russell Wilson reportedly frustrated he didn't have enough say in SEA offense. Won't be case w/Broncos. Hackett on tailoring offense:"

Carry on....

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Didn't say he has enough "weapons".. Says he didn't have enough "say" in the offense. I agree, they should have just let Russ run the offense the way he wanted to, it couldn't have been any worse than the way the Hawks wanted to and besides, if it didn't work.. Russ is humbled and they can go back to the, what ever way they wanted. It's probably why no other QB wants to play here as well.

Latest posts