Russ fans ???

pmedic920

Reaction score
This thread is a specific subject not yet being discussed, and is a simple curiosity of mine.

I’m a Seahawk fan, always have been.
I’m a fan regardless of players, coaches or ownership. Many of you are exactly that as well.

My question is for the newer fans, and specifically for those fans that are, because of Russ.

Will you remain a Seahawk fan, or will you change allegiance?
Will you become a Bronco fan, or root for both teams?

Personally I wish Russ no ill but I do feel like I’ve had a girlfriend cheat on me.

I won’t continue to root for him, and actually kinda hope he is less successful in Denver than he was in Seattle. I could see myself rooting (on game day) for whoever the Broncos play.

It’s possible that this is a knee jerk reaction for me and I’ll mellow out with time. For now, I’m jilted.

zhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":cg9e8t70 said:
This thread is a specific subject not yet being discussed, and is a simple curiosity of mine.

I’m a Seahawk fan, always have been.
I’m a fan regardless of players, coaches or ownership. Many of you are exactly that as well.

My question is for the newer fans, and specifically for those fans that are, because of Russ.

Will you remain a Seahawk fan, or will you change allegiance?
Will you become a Bronco fan, or root for both teams?

Personally I wish Russ no ill but I do feel like I’ve had a girlfriend cheat on me.

I won’t continue to root for him, and actually kinda hope he is less successful in Denver than he was in Seattle. I could see myself rooting (on game day) for whoever the Broncos play.

It’s possible that this is a knee jerk reaction for me and I’ll mellow out with time. For now, I’m jilted.

Problem is the girlfriend is the front door office

Elemas

Reaction score
We live 15 minutes outside of Cincy. House and fam are all Bengals fans as are most of my friends. So, that’s my AFC team.

Still rooting for the Hawks. If the Hawks play Cincy, Seattle all day.

I’ll root for Russ unless he plays those two.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Always a Seahawks fan..no matter who is at the helm. Always have been...Always will be...Seahawks faithful here!!! I have always loved Russ, but I won't miss all the glam pics that I've been seeing with him and his wife. I could care less about what he did with his life on the side, but it seemed to me personally he was a bit less focused than when he first signed, or at least that was my perception of him lately. It's not meant to be a judgement per say, but it did seem all this fame changed him in some shape or form. I guess it happens to the best of them. Sorry, I guess I"m still in shock of losing my favorite QB....is there a Seahawk fan counselor in the house?:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I will not ever root for the donkeys..so I hope Wilson never sees the post season again. I hope we nail it with the picks and the rebuild is successful. A fan long before rw3 came through here.

John63

Reaction score
I will say the same thing I have said since day one. I am a Seawhsk fan first. I will remain a Seaahwask fan first. I will root for Wilson in every game except when he plays us.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Been a fan since 1976.
I don't care what he and Ciara do from now on.
Kinda tired of seeing them EVERY day in media post after media post anyway.
No, I don't want your perfume. No, I don't want you RW3 branded gear.

Rat

Reaction score
Denver is pretty likable IMO, so I wish him well. I wouldnt say the same if he had been moved to like Steelers or Eagles.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I dont have any ill will, but I'm a hawks fan so for all intents and purposes he's dead to me. Won't cheer on the broncos

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Time heals all wounds.

I was pissed when Griffey wanted to be traded.
I was pissed when Payton acted like an insufferable ass forcing a trade for Ray Allen.
I was pissed when A-Rod would rather do roids and make 250M in Texas than stay here.
I was pissed when Marshawn, Sherm and Thomas pushed their way out with their nonsense.

Hell, I wouldn't even put Wilson's trade on par with any of these. He was far more diplomatic in how he handled his unhappiness than any of these players.

It's all good man. I still love Russ, how can we not? Dude helped deliver us a Lombardi. Wish him well, but he's no longer my QB so I hope he loses every game he plays in that putrid ass Broncos uniform.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, gonna' take a while. All the different phases of it. Angry, bummed, shocked, numb, confused, mad again etc.
All part of it. This is shocking to say the least. Even if it was something that likely was gonna' happen at some point. Not as surprised that he got traded as I am that it happened now.

Fade

Reaction score
Why not both?

I never had a problem rooting for Hass when he played for TENN & INDY.

Pete Fans. Are you comfortable with Pete becoming the villain? Because I don't see it going too well for him over the next few years.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
One of my BILs is an insufferable Donkey fan... so for that reason I won't root for Russ in Denver. 43-8 BABY!!

That, and the fact that we hold Denver's 1st and 2nd round picks in next year's draft.

Hope that Russ and the Donkeys go 0-17. lol

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I had hoped Russ would be a Seahawk for life. I think the situation for keeping Russ changed when the rumors of Aaron Rodgers contract surfaced - https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/...en-bay-packers-denver-broncos-pat-mcafee-2022.

I don't believe the FO lied when they said they had no intention of trading Russ. If Rodgers' new contract is real, then it makes ton of sense to offload RW and get something for him now. In two years he could be demanding $60M per year and it would be harder sign him for that amount. With the QB market getting outrageous, his trade makes a lot of sense.

toffee

Reaction score
Fade":3pbg3m52 said:
Why not both?

I never had a problem rooting for Hass when he played for TENN & INDY.

Pete Fans. Are you comfortable with Pete becoming the villain? Because I don't see it going too well for him over the next few years.
Fire Pete [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
John63":1ppdqdyj said:
I will say the same thing I have said since day one. I am a Seawhsk fan first. I will remain a Seaahwask fan first. I will root for Wilson in every game except when he plays us.
Mr Wilson need you to keep Bronco fans honest just like how you have been keeping 12s honest.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
Team fan . Wilson's toxic positivity was always gag worthy . Cya ..Mr. Unlimited . Joey Bosa is waiting for you . :D

TreeRon

Reaction score
Toxic positivity ? Being always positive is a bad thing?
I've been a Seahawks fan since day one. I used to drive up to Cheney and watch them in the fall.
That said, I've seen mediocrity and I hope we aren't going back to that. Basically the essence of the NFL If that happens, which I expect, I'll go back to watching on occasion but I'm not devoting every Sunday to the NFL until the Hawks get a decent QB.

samwize77

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":onrr3x27 said:
Time heals all wounds.

I was pissed when Griffey wanted to be traded.
I was pissed when Payton acted like an insufferable ass forcing a trade for Ray Allen.
I was pissed when A-Rod would rather do roids and make 250M in Texas than stay here.
I was pissed when Marshawn, Sherm and Thomas pushed their way out with their nonsense.

Hell, I wouldn't even put Wilson's trade on par with any of these. He was far more diplomatic in how he handled his unhappiness than any of these players.

It's all good man. I still love Russ, how can we not? Dude helped deliver us a Lombardi. Wish him well, but he's no longer my QB so I hope he loses every game he plays in that putrid ass Broncos uniform.

This

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Congrats Xray, you got your wish. Now your "team" is going to win maybe 6 games. I bet you'll like that.

Latest posts