Axx":36vnr12w said:
i dont him back.
He committed the unforgivable sin

942429_633974908547_571149061_n.jpg

Kapernick looks like a waiter in that pic....I'lll have the chicken please

jammerhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":xqbvxjii said:
I figured Arceto Clark was going back to the PS once Harvin was activated. Now it seems Clark may not be a guarantee to go back to the PS. Though Lockette was out on the streets for awhile so this move still has me wondering. Must be the body type is what they need on the PS or last WR spot?

Doc, Arceto Clark is still on the PS and has never been raised to the 53. I suspect you are confusing Clark with Bryan Walters? Think Walters may go back to the PS when Percy is activated, then the choice will need to be made between Clark and Lockette for a PS spot.

I bet they are wanting to use Lockette for continuous go routes to pressure the D deep in practice or to help Browner better deal with fast WRs. That was no slag on Browner who has come back from his injury a played well save his troubles against Tenn.

Blaze

Reaction score
is it possible that maybe Lockette is back due to the future trade of a more well known WR.. :snack:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Blaze":1i4v7mjb said:
is it possible that maybe Lockette is back due to the future trade of a more well known WR.. :snack:
No, it is not at all possible.

He is here to tell us, to the best of his very limited abilities, how to make Kaepernick cry. And to fill him with misinformation for the next time the Niners scoop him off the PS.