Rebuild the defense. Do you keep anyone?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
This defensive roster needs to be overhauled. Are there any players you keep? Right now I'd say the only ones worth keeping are Diggs, Woolen, Woods, and Maybe Uchenna. Trash the rest of them.

knownone

Reaction score
Diggs has been pretty bad this season. He missed Hill in the hole on that long TD run.

Rat

Reaction score
I've heard Dee Eskridge's name more than Darrell Taylor's this season. What a disappointment from someone who looked ready to break out.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Coby Bryant made some plays today. That BS Saints TD included.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I think some of the players are fine but the coaches ………. Needs to be fired

Polk738

Reaction score
It is very sad watching Poona's play fall off a cliff, this guy was so great as a 1 tech

warden

Reaction score
You play the young players and keep the ones who develop as the season progresses

sc85sis

Reaction score
Brooks is good, but he needs help. Barton is so-so. He does some good stuff, but he's guilty of not being Bobby or KJ, which makes him an easy whipping boy. Taylor has regressed. Chenna is good. Mafe will be good as he gets more reps; he shows flashes but is inconsistent.

Diggs is good. Ryan Neal is good. Bryant is improving as is Tariq. We need more consistent play from Jackson or whoever else plays that other CB spot.

The biggest issue is the D line and needing more help in the LB corps. Al Woods plays great but is getting older. Poona seems better suited to the 4-3 so far. Beyond that...meh.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I would start with considering the 3-4 swap to be a failed experiment. Get back to the old plan. While not the greatest, it couldn't possibly be worse than this.

cymatica

Reaction score
I think some of the players are fine but the coaches ………. Needs to be fired
Yep. Some of the players are being setup for failure with this god awful scheme and playing guys out of position

sc85sis

Reaction score
If Hurtt goes at some point during the season and we keep the 3-4, elevate Desai to D coordinator. He's done it before and knows this scheme. I don't see that happening during the season though.