Raise your hand if you predicted an 8-8 season...

getnasty

Reaction score
DrDix":psv3uxmz said:
I don't understand why or how anyone could ever predict a poor record.

I said the same thing back then too.

If you have a Franchise QB you will ALWAYS have a chance.

That doesn't mean you can't have a down year, look at the Packers, Panthers, Falcons.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I'm being completely honest that I predicted a 10-6 finish and a trip back to the playoffs as well. Again, saying that now may get me a cup of coffee as well ... but honestly, I don't care much about personal accolades.

Today, I'm just grinning ear to ear in the personal satisfaction of seeing this team being pretty much exactly what I envisioned before the season began.

1. An improved offensive line (an O-Line that not only has improved, but actually has become one of the league's best under Solari. I knew that Solari would make a difference ... didn't know he would make THAT much of a difference.)

2. A re-establishment of the run game (the best run game in the league ... that has made everything go. Personally, I saw getting back to running the football as being THE KEY to success).

3. Russell Wilson continuing to be Russell Wilson (because well, no other explanation is necessary)

4. A young solid defense (check in the box once again there. They're no LOB ... but these guys have a lot of talent and promise and just make plays)

I completely agree with Jeffri Chadiha today. In my mind, this may very well be Pete Carroll's finest season as Seahawks Coach. As crazy as that might sound, I do believe it's true ... given the expectations of many coming into this season ...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...pete-carrolls-finest-season-as-seahawks-coach