Quite honestly..we’re not that great. Playoffs?!

keasley45

Reaction score
Last year we over-performed to a wildcard.

This year we are getting over key injuries and underperforming our way to a wildcard.

Completely different circumstances, 22 to 23.

This team has the tools. They just need to keep improving and stack wins.

Howell is a very good qb.

And Dobbs, who we beat, is proving to be a special player as well.

We are better than the naysayers think, but obviously not as good yet as we can be.

Its up to the 53 and coaching staff.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
The stretch of games coming up will be a Good indication of where we are in the nfc. If we are competitive in the next five games Who knows what will happen in the playoffs if we make it to the dance.

NoGain

Reaction score
I see us squeaking into the playoffs and going home right after. Nothing has changed that for me, yet.
We're going to know where we stand after that four game stretch against the 9ers, Cowboys, and Eagles. We are either going to get exposed as a wannabe contender, or hold our own against the best the NFC has to offer. We just aren't going to know where we are at till then.

We need to beat the Rams next week and gain some momentum heading into that gauntlet of games.

toffee

Reaction score
Last year we over-performed to a wildcard.

This year we are getting over key injuries and underperforming our way to a wildcard.

Completely different circumstances, 22 to 23.

This team has the tools. They just need to keep improving and stack wins.

Howell is a very good qb.

And Dobbs, who we beat, is proving to be a special player as well.

We are better than the naysayers think, but obviously not as good yet as we can be.

Its up to the 53 and coaching staff.
Sorry Keasley, I haven't given up on NFC west champion yet, and yes, you sir may call me a homer :)

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The Commanders took the Eagles to the wire... twice.
Rivalry games are always a different beast. It doesn’t matter how bad the Rams are, they always punch us in the mouth. There is a certain degree of familiarity with rivalry games.

In addition to that, the Commanders also traded away their best pass rushers. It’s never black and white.

mistaowen

Reaction score
This team will go as far as Geno takes them. Defense has some fire, handful of exciting but young pieces that got lucky Geno/DK stepped up to close out the win. It is very evident his play improves when the run game is moving. Although I thought Waldron was getting guys open and Geno just flat out missed them to start, once Charb and Walker got going play action Geno came out and the whole offense looked in rhythm. Waldron has to keep the offense balanced next few weeks against a buzzsaw of a schedule.

I would say there's a tier above the Seahawks in the NFC (49ers and Eagles), couple of teams with the Seahawks who will be competitive WC level, but Geno isn't the guy to win a SB in my opinion. The roster around him is certainly forming to create a SB team, I just don't think it's there until his successor is found. There is too much first half Geno this season that elite teams will jump all over and the defense isn't good enough to hold the team above water.

hawks85

Reaction score
Everyone is 0-0 in the tournament.

Seattle is a good team. I think their ceiling is probably the '07 Giants if they can catch fire down the stretch.
Oh I remember 07. Giants snuck in and their D was on fire, and ended up punching the Patriots right in the mouth winning the SB.

Latest posts