Question Seahawks vs 49ers

Rbenner99

Reaction score
How many players on the Seahawks team that played yesterday would start for the 49ers?

Russ
Clooney
Lockett
Griffin

4/22

Anyone else? Give Pete a ton of credit. I don’t like the Norton defense but we came within a yard and an obvious pi of winning a game that we shouldn’t have been competitive.

John63

Reaction score
Rbenner99":a364af06 said:
How many players on the Seahawks team that played yesterday would start for the 49ers?

Russ
Clooney
Lockett
Griffin

4/22

Anyone else? Give Pete a ton of credit. I don’t like the Norton defense but we came within a yard and an obvious pi of winning a game that we shouldn’t have been competitive.

One way to look at it, another way is give PC the blame for screwing up the last series that cost us the game, something he said he did. OR for the slow start again something he said he did. MY issue with these admissions is, its the same admissions over and over again. When you refuse to learn from your mistakes it is time to do something else.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
John63":giwu760p said:
Rbenner99":giwu760p said:

Russ
Clooney
Lockett
Griffin

4/22

One way to look a tit, another way is give PC the blame for screwing up the last series that cost us the game, something he said he did. OR for the slow start again something he said he did. MY issue with these admissions is, its the same admissions over and over again. When you refuse to learn form your mistakes it is time to do something else.

The contradiction in this post is mind boggling.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Ignoring scheme, Wilson, Lockett, Metcalf, Fluker, Hunt, Clowney, Reed, Wagner, Wright, Kendricks, Griffin and McDougald.

You just think a lot of these 9ers off the street guys and late round picks (Garland, Brunskill, Day,
Al Shair, Greenlaw, Harris) are world beaters because they beat you.

John63

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2o77sy8a said:
John63":2o77sy8a said:
Rbenner99":2o77sy8a said:

Russ
Clooney
Lockett
Griffin

4/22

One way to look a tit, another way is give PC the blame for screwing up the last series that cost us the game, something he said he did. OR for the slow start again something he said he did. MY issue with these admissions is, its the same admissions over and over again. When you refuse to learn form your mistakes it is time to do something else.

The contradiction in this post is mind boggling.

Let me help you since you are having problems, its simple he has made these types of mistakes before, alot and he always takes responsibility. However, he keeps making the same mistake.

Here is what I said above not sure were your confusion is "PC the blame for screwing up the last series that cost us the game, something he said he did. OR for the slow start again something he said he did. MY issue with these admissions is, its the same admissions over and over again. When you refuse to learn form your mistakes it is time to do something else."

seems pretty simple.

John63

Reaction score
Guessing it makes sense now. but just in case if you are going to keep doing the same thing over and over again don't both apologizing. Every game we talk about time-outs handling, miss management of the clock. When you admit a mistake you also should not keep repeating it

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rbenner99":2ulgestn said:

Russ
Clooney
Lockett
Griffin

4/22

You forgot Bobby Wagner who's better than any LB the 49ers trotted out there. Heck, they probably wished they had Kendricks and Wright too.

OP
OP
R

Rbenner99

Reaction score
Ignoring scheme, Wilson, Lockett, Metcalf, Fluker, Hunt, Clowney, Reed, Wagner, Wright, Kendricks, Griffin and McDougald.

So you have have some points but I stopped reading at hunt.