QB School Geno vs. Cleveland

JPatera76

Reaction score
love at the 8:13ish mark Charbs shoulder checking Garrett back a decent amount lol. If our linemen wasn't there for him to bounce off, he would've been on his ass.

10:35 Garrett was line up offsides/in the neutral zone as well .. he was doing that a lot wasnt he?
12:22 Garrett and the other Defender next to him.. same thing lining up offsides/in the neutral zone.

And those were the two before the interception where pete lost his shit... because again for a 3rd or 4th time garrett was lined up offsides.

17:14 At the TOP on the DLine.. again Garrett Lining up offsides.

I could keep going but it seems that's all the Browns basically kept doing.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
From this video, Cross wasn't punished by the #1 edge in the league; and Geno has NFL arm, lol, JTO was hoping that he could have Geno's arm.

JPatera76

Reaction score
And that first INT was simply unfortunate. DB just read the hell out of the route and actually held on to the ball. Shittiest part about it is the missed, excuse me, OVERLOOKED offsides. Eff the refs.

I’m pretty sure part of the reason Pete was pissed is, he probably had the play called up for that side in hopes it would and SHOULD’VE been a free play, making it a moot point if it was intercepted because we would’ve just gotten the ball back from the penalty but being the line judge didn’t throw a flag, you can see Pete was headed to chew out the ref after the snap just as Geno threw it because he could see they WEREN'T throwing the flag…

Ugh lol

BASF

Reaction score
love at the 8:13ish mark Charbs shoulder checking Garrett back a decent amount lol. If our linemen wasn't there for him to bounce off, he would've been on his ass.

10:35 Garrett was line up offsides/in the neutral zone as well .. he was doing that a lot wasnt he?
12:22 Garrett and the other Defender next to him.. same thing lining up offsides/in the neutral zone.

And those were the two before the interception where pete lost his shit... because again for a 3rd or 4th time garrett was lined up offsides.

17:14 At the TOP on the DLine.. again Garrett Lining up offsides.

I could keep going but it seems that's all the Browns basically kept doing.
If you are not cheating, you're not trying?

It's not illegal if it doesn't get called?