PRich and Russ...

hawk45

Reaction score
That last bomb to PRich Russ just said go get it.

I continue to be ecstatic that PRich is getting the WR3 targets Kearse would have been getting here.

Josea16

Reaction score
hawk45":14j4nwa7 said:
That last bomb to PRich Russ just said go get it.

I continue to be ecstatic that PRich is getting the WR3 targets Kearse would have been getting here.
And not dropping them like Curse.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":3o5athfg said:
I picked him up in fantasy this week to fill my flex position. GREAT PICK UP TODAY!

Same, I’m feeling like John Schneider over here

BigMeach

Reaction score
All I can think of is the people who wanted us to drop PRich before the season... You should enjoy the crow as it's gotta taste real good right now.

getnasty

Reaction score
xStickybudz":3l0obe53 said:
kthebestwayw":3l0obe53 said:
I picked him up in fantasy this week to fill my flex position. GREAT PICK UP TODAY!

Same, I’m feeling like John Schneider over here

I went against him and am getting killed but couldn't be more thrilled.

sutz

Reaction score
Love how he's learning to get open on the scramble drills, and he's catching in traffic, too.

Turning into a good young WR.

HawkerD

Reaction score
I have been down on this guy in the past but only because he couldn't stay healthy. His limited catches have clutch if not spectacular. He is becoming the kind of receiver JS saw at Colorado. He will have to get paid next year however his injury history may not help him when the dollars are doled out. He will be asking for #2 WR money.

Seymour

Reaction score
Huge congrats to PRich for a huge game. This does not happen, and I'll go 1 step further, we do not win that game with Kearse still here. Richardson would have never gotten that opportunity if he was, and Kearse would not have gotten the separation that Richardson can.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Defenses can no longer just key on Wilson's #1 Receiver Doug Baldwin....The Texans had committed their Defense to stopping the Seahawks Run game, and to try'n contain Wilson.
PRich has taken his play to the next level....LOL, Just when the Texans tried turning their focus on keeping Paul Richardson in check, Hello Jimmy Graham.
"Pick Your Poison"

Latest posts