Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Week 15 vs Vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 16 @ Bears

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Not sure if it will be the best but I think the Packers game will mean the most. It very well may decide whether the Hawks or Pack make the playoffs. That may make it the best.
That was my vote too. Great point on the playoff hunt ramifications. I was thinking of the measurement from week 1 to where we are late in the season when the schemes should really be settled in. Beat the Pack and the league will take notice.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I picked the Bills in week 8 at home. I feel this is a good tipping point type game. Josh Allen knows how to find a way to win. And I believe Von Miller will be healthy. This game should let us know if we are firing on all cylinders or if we still have things to fix.

I picked the Bills game too. Team should have their identity by then whether it's good or bad.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I took the Green bay game. I figured that the first part of the season the Hawks will have issues in the defense until the players are comfortable in their assignments, and can start playing instinctively within the scheme.
I expect the Hawks offense will have some early season adjustments to work out, but it will probably be a more fluid transition. I'm hoping for an aggressive offense. Seattle has the weapons.
I'm guessing that the Hawks will have jelled as a team by the Green Bay contest.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Being a long-suffering Bears fans myself from early 60s to late 60s, the one thing that I have found true... the Bears will ultimately disappoint.

Wear your confidence like a badge... but be prepared for more failure, brother.
My slogan: The future is like the past until it isn’t.
Change is universal.

This is my way of coping with my PTSD until the season starts. It’s not working perfectly, but beats the alternative.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I went with miami as hill is crazy fast but i think itll be a test for us , pretty sure the ravens destroyed the lions last year so now in gonna go see their 2023 wins and losses
If we can be within 2 games of that this year it spells great things for us next year
Go Hawks

Latest posts