Poll: What Will Our Record Be After The Gauntlet?

What will be our record after "The Gauntlet" portion of our schedule?

• 11-3 (Let's F'ing GO!!")

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 10-4 (We are better than we thought!)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 9-5 (Division Champs here we come!)

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • 8-6 (I'll take it!)

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • 7-7 (Ugh.)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • 6-8 (I'm an opposing team's fan or troll)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
From Week 11 (@ Rams, I am including them because they seem to have our number more often than not) to Week 15 vs Eagles is The Gauntlet of our schedule. What will our record be after Week 15?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
From Week 11 (@ Rams, I am including them because they seem to have our number more often than not) to Week 15 vs Eagles is The Gauntlet of our schedule. What will our record be after Week 15?
I voted 9-5 -

@ RAMS - W
Hosting 49ers - W
@ Cowboys - L
@ 49ers - L
Hosting Eagles - W

Best guesses.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I'd love 9-5.
Yea - me too!

Additional note: I think we'll split the 49ers, and just went with us at home. I thought we're gonna split the Eagles/Cowboys, and went with the home game as well.

Posted in another thread: Comment from yesterdays broadcast(s) - I forget 'who': "The rumours of the death of the 49ers have been greatly exaggerated".

Even if we're 9-5 I'm scared of the beatdown that the 9ers put on the Jags yesterday - and on the road too! Division ain't no lock just quite yet.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Unless the offense drastically improves it's consistency issues and puts four quarters together? IMO 8-6 is best case scenario.

We saw what a well coached aggressive talented defense did to our offense two weeks ago in Baltimore. That's EXACTLY what we're going to see more of for the next five weeks.

So unless Geno and the offense figure out how to be on point in all phases with very few mistakes in execution? Yeah, it's not going to be a fun 5 weeks of Hawk football.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Unless something miraculous happens with Geno and/or coaching, the Hawks aren't capable of more than one or maybe two wins in the coming stretch.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
The win yesterday was the start of our win streak! Unless it's not. We will be in every game, unless we are not. We suck and will lose most of the remaining games, unless we don't.

I went with 9-5, we are getting healthier, and I believe we will compete the rest of the way.

Go Hawks :cool:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
The win yesterday was the start of our win streak! Unless it's not. We will be in every game, unless we are not. We suck and will lose most of the remaining games, unless we don't.
That's about the most apt description I've heard in a while ;)

Too funny.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
With the inconsistencies, I went with 8-6. But would be stoked for 9-5. If they get to 9-5, we're looking at an 11-win team imo.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think we can win 3 games because I see us beating the Rams and Cowboys. I’m hoping for a split with the Niners. Still not sure we are winning the division though but we should be able to keep it interesting

Chawker

Reaction score
8-6 here, but I'm full of hope. This is one of the toughest strects in a long time for us, but we'll know if we are play-off worthy.

Cheers

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Let’s F’ing GO!! If the veterans on offense (and defense) can participate in practice, and help mentor the rookies, and if they play like the offense played in the 4th quarter against the Commanders this team will surprise a lot of people, including myself.

knownone

Reaction score
I'm in the 9-5 crowd.

The only team that worries me is the Eagles, and that's because our defense has struggled to stop mobile QBs. Every other game feels very winnable.