Record after 4 games of 2024 season predictions..?

What will our 2024 record be by our 4th game?

• 4-0

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • 3-1

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • 2-2

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • 1-3

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • 0-4

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
So we have an all new coaching staff. What will be our record in week 4 of next season? I'm optimistic overt the long term, but not in the short term. (Not sure when the bye will be, but I mean after we've played 4 games regardless.)

I expect a slow start, everyone panicking, and then for the ship to settle...

Chawker

Reaction score
I'm thinking our defense will be more stable out of the gate. 3-1 is totally possible, even with a new coaching staff. GO SEAHAWKS

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
I voted 1-3.

1) it will take time to gel and learn system.

2) we don’t even have our final team yet.

3) we also don’t even know who we play yet.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I'll make that guess when I see the schedule.
Yeah, I don't know how I could even begin to guess. We don't even know the actual roster yet, let alone who we're actually playing in those 4 games.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Let’s see, we have no idea who will be on our team, we have no idea who our 1st 4 opponents will be and we have no idea what those rosters will look like.

Obviously we will be 0-4

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I said 1-3 because I'm right. Well, in my own head.

Who knows, though??? We could be either the new hotness or just a hot mess.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Maybe revisit this once we know how free agency shakes out, how the draft unfolds, what the offensive and defensive schemes look like, what the coaching actually looks like other than just names, what the schedule is like,…

Can we also go ahead and predict the first 4 games of the next 10 seasons while we’re at it?! Because we barely have enough information for the ‘24 season that the next 10 predictions would be about as accurate as predicting the upcoming season with how many variables are at play…in February. In a season with all new coaches. Before the damn combine has even started or free agency. :rolleyes:

WarHawks

Reaction score
It sure is great to have some change and excitement for the future looming isn't it? Hopefully more to come. GO HAWKS! LET'S FLY!

GemCity

Reaction score
As we don’t know the opponents yet, 2-2 is a somewhat logical answer.

I think we need to exercise some patience here. This is going to be a marathon, not a sprint.

We have some ‘first timers’ all over our coaching staff. There will be growing pains.

MM and JS also have to shape the roster to their liking. A bottom ranked defense doesn’t become better by scheme alone.

There’s some holes to fill..,,

xray

Reaction score
IDK . Depends on how many home games and the scheduled opponents . I can't predict the weather either . I'm lame that way . ;)

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
4-0, GO SEAHAWKS!
Seahawks will make needed adjustments in preseason...

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Do we even know who the opponents are even going to be not even thinking about home/away for the first four?

bigcc

Reaction score
Looks like a brutal schedule.
A lot of it depends on the structure.

Rams-9ers-cowboys-9ers-eagles with 3 of the first 4 away was a BULLSHIT lineup.

These teams were all expected to be good going into the year, bullshit ****ing garbage.

Honestly, **** the nfl for having the seahawks play the 9ers twice in 3 weeks anyways, have a division game for each opponent in the first and second half of the season, with bare minimum a month in between.

This should apply league wide btw, god forbid a star is hurt for a few weeks that lines up deciding your teams fate like ours did.

xray

Reaction score
The teams that are of the greatest concern are always within the division imo . Losing 3 or 4 of those and they will not win the division . Belichick always said when asked about the upcoming season , what was the most important ? " Winning the division ".

Hawknight

Reaction score
i said 2-2..safe answer with so many unknowns as previous stated by others. Anything goes though with strength of schedule, currently players during those 4 weeks, injuries, the knowledge missing for many of these coaches on how to go up against veteran coaches in the NFL and if it's Geno as our QB, pretty much 50/50 whether he's on fire, or holding on to the ball in the 4th quarter while barely keeping the game close for 4 quarters. So many factors, way too many factors.

12forlife

Reaction score
How in the world can you make any kind of predictions, when there is so many unknowns? All the additions & subtractions to the Final 53 through cuts, FA signings & who resigns? Then you got the draft, and potential trades. I think to be realistic you can't honestly ask this question before May 1st?