Poll: Seahawks' 2022 season

How many games do you think the Seahawks will win in the 2022-23 regular season?

• 0-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3

• 4-5

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 6-7

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • 8-9

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • 10-11

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 12-13

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 14-15

• 16-17

• Total voters

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Thanks to @hoxrox requesting it in this thread, it looks like we've got polls now.

It's still really early - more free agents will be signed around the league and a lot of players change teams when rosters are cut down, plus there are always training-camp surprises and we have no idea how all the league's rookies will perform - but this topic has already been popular around here lately, and so it seems like a good choice for testing the polling functionality.

sutz

Reaction score
My initial thought was about 8-10, but since that wasn't an option in this poll I went positive to 10-11. :)

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Interesting topic, for sure. Wish I could give an answer but I'm wishy washy on it. There is a good case to be made either way. I lean one way one day, the other another. The only prediction I feel safe making is that the odds are good we start out 0-1 and I would LOVE to be wrong about that.
For the sake of participation I will go with the Vegas line plus a sprig of optimism. 6-7.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I think we may approach .500 given our defense. My hope is that we're competitive every game. I this our biggest questions are on defense and how the new scheme will work with the players we have.
I expect a slow start on offense given the youth in the trenches. As they gel, (barring injuries) we'll start being consistent at moving the chains.

misfit

Reaction score
I think people are underestimating how difficult a defense scheme change is. It doesnt usually stick the first season, usually takes at least 2 years to get all the pieces in place.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I think a lot of people deep down inside know this team likely will suck given who is on the roster. And the lack of a QB.

So they try to keep hope alive by thinking they'll "do around .500" which is some sort of victory if it happens. So they pick 8-9.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Frankly, I’m not here for the wins. I can see how they might be able to win 10 games if it all goes right. I can see them not being able to win more than 5 games if it all goes wrong.

What I’m more looking forward to is player growth, team growth, establishing a new culture, scheme execution, scheme function and all of that wrapped into a gritty, competitive team that won’t lay down without punching the other team in the mouth.

Seahawks don’t have to win but if they keep the games close, competitive, down to the wire, and not get blown out then I can see a future to get excited about.

Last edited:

Latest posts