POLL: If We Get Smoked Tonight...

If We Get Smoked Tonight...

• Ima gunna come on .NET and LIGHT THIS PLACE UP!!!

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I'm going to wear my emotions on my sleeves and say things I might not say after a day or two.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • I'm going to be calm and speak my truth.

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Hang out on .NET after another drubbing?? Are you NUTS?!?

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Meh. I already expect it so I will be chill.

Votes: 53 60.9%
  • Other. (Read my comments)

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters

Liquid99

Reaction score
I've been lurking around here forever and thought It's time to dive in. I've been a Hawk fan since day one up in Vancouver, BC. I voted for chill, as like a lot of you, I'm kind of expecting us to lose the next 3 games of the gauntlet.

We need to improve both lines via trade, draft & FA. Dre'mont was our big signing and to me he's a huge disappointment. Hopefully Lucas is back and we see Mac with some carries tonight.

At this point, nothing is going to get me more pissed than the recent Rams loss, just unacceptable. The only thing that would compete with that was if we lost to AZ and by then I guess we would be moving into a top 10 pick.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Pete has way to big of an ego to just take an advisory role. He wants full control.
This is something a lot of people think and say.

I’m not saying it isn’t true or a fair conclusion but isn’t it really only speculation, or an attempt to justify our own feelings/beliefs ?

Has he ever said anything in an interview or print that actually gives us proof that this is his actual stance?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
We need more people voting for option 1.

It's when internet message boards are at their best.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Definitely "already expect it."

IMO this game is the secondary story to what's going on right now with the Hawks. Because if Pete, his staff and this roster don't show up and at least impress with their effort and talent? Then the wheels are gonna fall completely off the rest of the season.

They go into Dallas, get boat raced and again look as soft, mistake prone and as bad as they have in every other big game this year against superior opponents? It's time for Allen and the rest of the Hawk brass to take a serious look at major changes.

These last two drafts were Pete and John's chance to show Jody that they can turn the roster over again to make another serious SB run.

So yeah, this game, and these next two games aren't just games for this organization. People are playing for their careers and jobs. I sure hope they all feel that.
They need to rid themselves of PC, and it would be nice to have a person who is owner, not be PA's sister. She has baggage, and it has to do with sexual harrassment of males at Vulcan. She should never have been approved of being an NFL owner, if that ever came up in a case such as the owner dying. What she did was worse than Von Miller.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Avoid .net for at least 5 days...I don't need the doom/gloom/wbc (whine/b!tch/complain).....So that is what them words mean. I thought they were.....um uh...nevermind.

ccla

Reaction score
Some were even penalties then . Although his guys were so brutal the refs threw flags out of sheer shock.

Ask Vernon "where's my sternum"Davis
I still have a picture of that hit where the sweat is flying away from Vernon and it looks like it is his soul trying to catch up to the body!
Vernon was never the same after that hit.

GemCity

Reaction score
We will see. Right now I ain't expecting much, so, unless they just totally shit the bed, I will probably just play Uno with the kids after venting on here a little bit.
You sure you want to do that?

“DRAW TWO MUTHAF*%#<“.

Not good to take it out on the kids man!

strohmin

Reaction score
This is something a lot of people think and say.

I’m not saying it isn’t true or a fair conclusion but isn’t it really only speculation, or an attempt to justify our own feelings/beliefs ?

Has he ever said anything in an interview or print that actually gives us proof that this is his actual stance?
There was an interview where he stated that after his stint with the Patriots, he decided from then on he wanted full control to do things his own way. This is the reason he took the USC job and the Seahawks job. Yeah I could be wrong, but this is what I think based on what I've seen and heard from pete.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
They need to rid themselves of PC, and it would be nice to have a person who is owner, not be PA's sister. She has baggage, and it has to do with sexual harrassment of males at Vulcan. She should never have been approved of being an NFL owner, if that ever came up in a case such as the owner dying. What she did was worse than Von Miller.

You're talking about a group of elitist billionaires who are just fine with other owners who cheat on their wives with groupies, get rub and tugs in massage parlors, spew racist garbage and drill holes in cheerleader locker rooms.

So expecting them not to respect the wishes of a fellow owner who died and willed his NFL franchise to his sister isn't a realistic expectation.