Poll: How far are the Seahawks going in the 20/21 Playoffs?

Poll: How far are the Seahawks going in the 20/21 Playoffs?

• Out in the Wildcard round

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Out in the Divisional round

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Out in the NFC Championship game

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Lose in the Super Bowl

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Win Super Bowl!

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters

TypeSly

Reaction score
How far are we goin' this year, boys and girls? Reply in the thread to record your call.

I'm going with "Lose in the SB" to the Chefs (and no, that's not a typo).

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Unfortunately we are a hollow team. A paper tiger. Maybe we can win one game but I’m going with out in the first round.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Depends on health. When healthy this team could win the Bowl, if not they can lose an given week. My heart says NFC Championship game.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Playing our best only the AFC teams could stop us.

KC and Ten scare me.

GB, NO, and TB are all very beatable and don't send to have any super powers that are unstoppable

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3rezsza7 said:
Playing our best only the AFC teams could stop us.

KC and Ten scare me.

GB, NO, and TB are all very beatable and don't send to have any super powers that are unstoppable

These are my thoughts too, and that's why I'm going with the "lose in SB" option. Looking at all of the NFC teams in contention, we have good records against all of them. Except maybe the Rams, but we don't have that bad of a record against them either. KC, Pittsburgh and Baltimore scare me a little.

HagFaithful

Reaction score
Winning the Super Bowl. (Go big or go home.)

This team will get healthy and hott at the right time. We finish the season out undefeated. We magically secure the #1 seed. Titties and beer for everyone.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea.

This year is so weird, the seeding is weird, no fans, only #1 seed gets the bye? All this spells I have no idea.

I can see the Hawks making a run to the NFC Championship game if players can get healthy and the run game gets rolling, and I can see us getting bounced in the first round if the offense and Russell struggle like they did against the Giants.

AgentDib

Reaction score
This is similar to asking whether the Hawks are going to win four straight against bad opponents. It could happen, but it's unlikely for any team to win a bunch of games in a row in the NFL.

I expect our odds to be something like 60%/45%/45%/42% in each stage of the playoffs. That would make the chances of each outcome:
40% out in the wildcard round
33% out in the divisional round
15% out in the NFC
7% out in the Super Bowl
5% win in the Super Bowl

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling is we win a close one in the first round and then lose a close one in the divisional round.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":t82c3mhj said:
I honestly have no idea.

This year is so weird, the seeding is weird, no fans, only #1 seed gets the bye? All this spells I have no idea.

I can see the Hawks making a run to the NFC Championship game if players can get healthy and the run game gets rolling, and I can see us getting bounced in the first round if the offense and Russell struggle like they did against the Giants.

Thank you for your honesty. Your courage has inspired me to reconsider my position and share my truth.

Rat

Reaction score
Seahawks v Packers: Edition 7 million seems like a good chance of happening.

A lot is going to depend on how healthy we are. With our division being such a horse-race, we won't have the luxury of resting players.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
bestfightstory":qvdghwyg said:
Sgt. Largent":qvdghwyg said:
I honestly have no idea.

Thank you for your honesty. Your courage has inspired me to reconsider my position and share my truth.

Spread your wings and fly my child, you are free now.

Tenor

irfuben32

Reaction score
Good enough to beat a weak team in the first round

lose to a strong team in the Divisional round because they dig themselves too big of a hole for Russell Wilson to get them out of.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Divisional round. Coaching/preparation becomes critical at that point.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well we might have a bit of a gift playing against NFC East in the first round... but then we have to play Green Bay if we win that one...

Green Bay is the #2 Offense in yards and #1 in points.

Green Bay is #8 Defense in yards and #17 points.

On paper getting through Green Bay is a tough ask, the last time I thought we could beat them in the playoffs on their field I was wrong...

That being said, I still think it's possible. It's not that our team isn't good enough it's just I have no idea what's going to happen. They have to play like their lives depend on it to do this.

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
pinksheets":35v5sa5a said:
They beat the Steelers in the Superbowl.

Thank you. Finally, someone who picked this option has the cahone's to stand up! :17:

xray

Reaction score
Out in divisional round .