Players that should sit this week

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
massari":2f3tetxw said:
Rob12":2f3tetxw said:
To me the decision to sit our elite players is also deciding between this:

Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau
Kirk Cousins in FedExField

I know what I'd choose, but maybe I'm a bit of a gambler. If our guys are healthy enough to go, play them. Which really has been what PC has done the whole time he's been here. If you're anything less than say, 75 percent, you're sitting anyway.
Wonder why you think GB is a lock to beat MIN? As long as Wilson and co are rested and healthy, I don't care wheather they play in GB, MIN or WSH.

Baldwin, Lockett, Wilson, Willson, Okung, Bennett, Hill, Chancellor, Sherman, Thomas, Irvin, Wright, Wagner don't have to play or can all play with limited number of snaps.

I Understand the argument for resting the players, particularly since the Hawks have clinched the playoffs. I just don't think Pete sees it the same way, and I understand that as well. I have more than an strong feeling that Russell will not sit unless the hawks are nursing a lead late in the game.

I think you have to keep running for the finish line, especially since a 5th seed is still possible. Trying to align your ranking with what you think is the 'easier' opponent is a loser's game, IMO. Sort of the same mentality as 'suck for Luck.' Sorry, Colt fans!

The injury report and it's categories are already in-place to protect the players, as long as you carry out the report honestly treat you players appropriately. I've never known the Hawks, under Pete Carroll, to push the envelope where injured players are concerned. If they are ready to play, they will play...it's not that complicated.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Laloosh":129tk5mi said:
Therefore I say play 'em all and find a way to kick AZ's ass in their own stadium this week. Start a long set of road games that culminate in a SB victory.

Yep.