Pete never called timeout

Seeker

Reaction score
they gave their kicker an extra shot. what bs.

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
Seeker":2p6nq18k said:
they gave their kicker an extra shot. what bs.
Didn't you see the replay with PC and the official. Come on man.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1qjpyonk said:
Somebody must have, or he would have been protesting alot more than he was.

He was protesting quite a bit. He was halfway on the field. Not sure what you were looking at.

hai

Reaction score
PC did call timeout, but PC was mad about how they let the kicker take that kick, that was what he was mad about, and i was too. Fking a man, that why the kicker got the feel, and PC got hella pissed.

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
i know some of you are gonna argue but im looking on the replay. the ref even said "okay".

thats why he had that smirk on his face.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
hai":1ly5di4n said:
PC did call timeout, but PC was mad about how they let the kicker take that kick, that was what he was mad about, and i was too. Fking a man, that why the kicker got the feel, and PC got hella pissed.
Ah! This makes sense. Hard to figure out what the conversation was about, but this make sense.

hai

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1isl8zde said:
hai":1isl8zde said:
Ah! This makes sense. Hard to figure out what the conversation was about, but this make sense.

Also, they showed a replay of PC saying TO, it looked like it to, not hard to read PC lips, but man, ref let him kick it, sadface all day, just can't believe our D did it again though, We could have demolished the 9ers again and to the SB, hopefully next year.

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
pete doesn't even believe in icing the kicker. listen to the postgame, he is gonna say what he was talking about.
look at the refs grin afterwards, like "you know im from Wisconsin right?"

falcongoggles

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. A professional coach doesn't even utter the words. It's like a kid saying you CAN..........'T have a bit of my ice cream. It's idiotic if that is what he did.

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
Pete Carroll pres conference":s46o36i6 said:
I had talked to the refs before the game about this very situation in which they assured me that there would be no practice kicks when i asked him what they would do in this very situation they didn't know

JKent82

Reaction score
From what I've seen on twitter, Pete was likely pissed because Bryant got a practice kick out of it.

w00t

Reaction score
Pete and Gus cost us the game. The T.O, no fg's on the first half, the Prevent D being played on the last 30 secs.

w00t

Reaction score
JKent82":9zhmnc08 said:
From what I've seen on twitter, Pete was likely pissed because Bryant got a practice kick out of it.

if that's the case.. call the T.O earlier you ******* retard carroll

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
that prevent d drove me crazy.
kinda weird seeing people online celebrating our lost that aren't even falcons fans.

manders2600

Reaction score
The whistle was blown before the ball was snapped . . . did he want the refs to physically stop Bryant from kicking the ball?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
w00t":qq4fjzrc said:
Pete and Gus cost us the game. The T.O, no fg's on the first half, the Prevent D being played on the last 30 secs.
THIS!!

rjdriver

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3jvhibfk said:
w00t":3jvhibfk said:
THIS!!

Yep, the trifecta.

No statistical evidence points to icing the kicker being effective by the way.