Dj Dallas' return to Seattle?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Good for DJ. I hope his motivation does something for him this year. Except, in the unlikely event that it does, not against us.

(As a complete diversion from the original topic, I couldn't help feeling while watching that video that I really really really wish Russ had put out a similar video prior to his first game against us. He showed up against us wearing an iridescent green suit, and then lost the game after choosing to leave the field before the end of the game. Having that happen against the backdrop of a video like this one is one of the few things that could have made that day even better.)

(NOT trying to turn this into a Russ thread, just making an observation about the video.)

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for Deejay, with the D Line looking like a strength again and a new defensive guru under the helm, you just might get it in a way you don't want.

strohmin

Reaction score
This bum sucked as a kick returner so I'm not worried about what he plans to do

Boohman14

Reaction score
Bless his heart. Of course a roster spot isn't necessarily a lock for DJ in Arizona. There are probably some comparable rookies and cast offs from other teams later in the preseason he'll have to win a spot over before he can start talking revenge.

cheese22

Reaction score
Some guys are only comfortable if they're angry at something. May or may not be the case. Just sayin.

Latest posts