Packers 24 Seattle 20

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
fan4life":16mrzsgi said:
Aaron Rodgers slips on the slippery field on the first play of the game, pulls a muscle in his 'good' calf.
Enter Matt Flynn to hand the ball off to Eddie Lacy, who smacks into Kam Chancellor with his already-injured knee and joins AR in the hot tub for the rest of the game.

Game on. Go Hawks!

Seattle 38
GB 3

Which seats have a hot tub??? I did not see that as an option while browsing tickets???? :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Wartooth

Reaction score
delusional

[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]

Examples,

having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:

Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

garrylt4

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":117bvtps said:
Seattle 72
GB -4

Don't ask me how GB scores negative points, it will be a first.

Little to close for my comfort

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Packers are a really good team, they have been playing very well for many weeks, I give them credit for getting to this point.

Today, however, they play the best TEAM, not the best QB, not the best D, not the best cornerback or free safety... but the best TEAM!

WE ARE THE BEST, today we will show you that. But I do think it will be a close hard fought game.

Giblien

Reaction score
Honestly, I think Pete puts huge pressure on Aaron from the first snap. I hope Aaron stays healthy, I don't wish harm to him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he has to come out before the game is over due to injury. Our D-Line is going to be STARVING to get to him

Mick063

Reaction score
Michael Bennett will hip grind over a fallen quarterback. He won't step on him. He will celebrate over him.

Get ready Eddie. The Bam comin' from the Kam.

This Carroll team has always been and will always be about defense. A legendary defense.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Unbelievable.

It's truly amazing that in just about 3 hours time this post has nearly as many views and comments as the analysis piece on the Packers-Cowboys Divisional game that I rolled out over 14 hours ago now. WOW!

It just goes on to prove once again -- that it's the steaming pile of dung that draws the flies.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":13qfabxl said:
RELAX Scanner your stuff was awesome but nobody felt the need to defend or dispute it.

You are comparing apples to poop.

Oh crap...I got apples.....

edit...oh crap..I had apples.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":1lyfguk6 said:
GB establishes the run game early, Rodgers makes enough plays and the NFLs most penalized team commits enough penalties. Wilson struggles to throw the deep ball in the rain. Lynch and Wilson get theirs on the ground but not in the redzone.

Packers play turnover free and pull the upset.
Ahhh.. you will get your penalties on Seattle in the first half. It is automatic. The Packers won't get called for more than 2, they will be allowed to hold and hit Wilson late. It will be the reason that the game appears close at halftime.

Then the Hawks will systematically rip the hearts out of every Cheesehead actually witnessing the transition.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2rbmgtre said:
Packer_junkie":2rbmgtre said:
GB establishes the run game early, Rodgers makes enough plays and the NFLs most penalized team commits enough penalties. Wilson struggles to throw the deep ball in the rain. Lynch and Wilson get theirs on the ground but not in the redzone.

Dream on troll. Explain your logic when you are playing with a one-legged QB this time and you lost by 20 last time when he had 2 legs?

Seattle 72
GB -4

Don't ask me how GB scores negative points, it will be a first.

Jeez, is Ditka playing in this game ;)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2r96ffuj said:
Packer_junkie":2r96ffuj said:

Ahhh.. you will get your penalties on Seattle in the first half. It is automatic. The Packers won't get called for more than 2, they will be allowed to hold and hit Wilson late. It will be the reason that the game appears close at halftime.

Then the Hawks will systematically rip the hearts out of every Cheesehead actually witnessing the transition.
I almost included that the Packers might have a lead, but I would never have guessed 16 points. LOL

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
jkitsune":3it7j0qr said:
I like your moxie, kid.

Honestly, I really like the Packers. But not today.

Hawks 28, Pack 17.

Hell, you almost nailed that score.