Our SAD little defense in 22

Chawker

Reaction score
First of all size doesn't matter ! SAD=Seek,Attack and Destroy. SAD =Seek,Attack and Destroy SAD =Seek Attack and Destroy.

Our SAD 11 4 22

Scout

Reaction score
The benefits of the switch to a 3-4 is being able to bring pressure from multiple directions. Also very cost effective from a salary cap perspective.

Being able to platoon and rotate pressure while also keep offenses guessing is going to really pay off for the invested resources in the secondary.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Do you even like the Hawks??? Or are you just a negative person by nature?? This post is not anything about RW. It is about the D, so because RW is not on the team than the D isn't allowed to improve??

I don't believe John63 is a Seahawks fan. He's a RW3 fan.

It appears that he folllowed him over to the Denver Fan forum and is busy making friends and influencing people in his new home. Check out the posts from "DeanDC" and see if they sound familiar?

I may be wrong, but those posts contain a similiar written cadence to what we see here from John63.

(Edited for spelling)

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I don't beleive John63 is a Seahawks fan. He's a RW3 fan.

It appears that he folllowed him over to the Denver Fan forum and is busy making friends and influencing people in his new home. Check out the posts from "DeanDC" and see if they sound familliar?

I may be wrong, but those posts contain a similiar written cadence to what we see here from John63.
You're not wrong. It is irrefutably him.

Screenshot 20220525 104413 Chrome
Notice how he refers to the Broncos as "we," now.

keasley45

Reaction score
I think the truth about our defense started last year, if not the year before when they acquired adams. I'm not sure if the plan to transition to a 3-4 hybrid came before or after that trade, but looking back on some ofnthe failures of last year's team, it seems much clearer now that they were tinkering with the though the whole season and trying to get it to work on the fly... and it failed pretty spectacularly. Why? I think some of it was just the pain of transition. But it was also exacerbated by KNs refusal to adapt and desire to play 'his guys'.
But dropping Dunlap into coverage as much as we did, playing adams the way we did...the fact that collier still has a spot... last season was a bit of an experiment. KN failed, so in step the new kids (coaches) and new parts to make it go.

Where KN was I think trying to make the system work from the DL back, I think (hope) the new approach will see the hybrid work from the safeties forward, allowing Adams the freedom to drop down more often into the 'OLB' spot and work in some of backend talent that seems to be pushing for more time on the field.

More flexibility, more varied looks, less predictable, leaning on young, hungry talent, lower cap hit = +++

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'll be really excited if the D improves, but if not, they could always install a split quarter 5 x 2 middle zone over deep cover 3 y banana split triple cowbell fade option. I think that would really help. Let's Fly! Go Hawks! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

John63

Reaction score
Obviously. But you generally suck at making arguments, and you have a hard time distinguishing facts from opinion.

But I can always agree with waiting and seeing.
Opinions vary goodbye

Smellyman

Reaction score
I love Bobby Wagner, but I will not miss him giving up 10 yard receptions on 3rd down and then making the tackle. Whether is was on him or the scheme that needed to be changed. Cody Barton doesn't have the stopping power of Wagner in the run game (only Ray Lewis probably did), but he can cover which is needed in today's game

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I love Bobby Wagner, but I will not miss him giving up 10 yard receptions on 3rd down and then making the tackle. Whether is was on him or the scheme that needed to be changed. Cody Barton doesn't have the stopping power of Wagner in the run game (only Ray Lewis probably did), but he can cover which is needed in today's game
Facts. Love Bobby, but he was fading fast. Wasn't worth the money he got. Time to roll with promising youth.

I do worry about depth, though. Should Brooks fall to injury, it could get ugly.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
I don't beleive John63 is a Seahawks fan. He's a RW3 fan.

It appears that he folllowed him over to the Denver Fan forum and is busy making friends and influencing people in his new home. Check out the posts from "DeanDC" and see if they sound familliar?

You're not wrong. It is irrefutably him.

View attachment 11601
Notice how he refers to the Broncos as "we," now.

... and he didn't even dispute it 😭

Dwayne johnson bravo