Oh joy, another Chiefs Niners Super Bowl

cymatica

Reaction score
Kansas City has this in the bag they have something they haven't had in years a defense that can win games when needed.
This. SF also has a young QB who doesn't look good against a good defense

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Their luck is going to run out. KC won't just hand them the game on the platter. They don't do that. Mahomes is a cold blood killer with the game on the line. One of the best of all time, period.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I gave an opinion, then you and the other 9er troll threw a fit and insisted I'm wrong. I responded to the other poster then you felt compelled to jump in. Yeah, you sound butthurt over my opinion that you seem to care so much about
Dude, your butthurt is so obvious. And because I call you out on it, suddenly I'm a "9er troll? Your panties are all in a bunch because a rival team is where you want to be. You're like the the nerd kid in school getting his ass beat over and over so you're hoping you can find someone to take care of your bully for you. Personally I'm going to watch the SB and do as I do every year, hope to see a good game.

cymatica

Reaction score
Dude, your butthurt is so obvious. And because I call you out on it, suddenly I'm a "9er troll? Your panties are all in a bunch because a rival team is where you want to be. You're like the the nerd kid in school getting his ass beat over and over so you're hoping you can find someone to take care of your bully for you. Personally I'm going to watch the SB and do as I do every year, hope to see a good game.
I didn't call you a 9er troll, learn how to read. You're obviously so emotional about it that you quickly responded without comprehending what I actually said. Keep it up though this is hilarious

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I didn't call you a 9er troll, learn how to read. You're obviously so emotional about it that you quickly responded without comprehending what I actually said. Keep it up though this is hilarious
"gave an opinion, then you and the other 9er troll". Pretty sure my reading comprehension is just fine.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I watch the Chiefs under protest since Obama relax and sit on your beach. Andy Reid has never been the fossil that Pete is and was and Russell Wilson was and never be Patrick Mahomes level and Travis is proving currently he will erase Gronk from the conversation.

As I have said to anyone that doesn't just hate Taylor because she's an intelligent and successful woman with her head on straight. You better prove you can beat Patrick and Travis on the field when it counts just like Tom and Gronk back in the day.

My Swiftie girls are starting to get it and appreciate all of us female NFL fans learning about Taylor and answering their questions about the NFL with no condensation.

For real I never listened to her music before this and barely knew who she was. I don't like most of her stuff because country and pop music isn't my thing but Evermore and Folklore is EXACTLY my type of music so she hooked me in.

After listening to her stuff I have arrived to the fact that this woman is supremely talented and the hate and jealously is totally unwarranted and needs to stop. Guys just watch the videos she's about as regular and a goofball nerd girl as possible.

I'd bet serious money that if she ever met Kate Upton or the woman that did the Resident Evil movies they would all be besties and playing PS5 together all of them are totally nerd girls just like myself. I'm sorry I forgot her name she's the girl in 5th Element and Dazed and Confused if that helps?

Last edited:

flv2

Reaction score
If only Jamal Adams could simultaneously find his way onto both these rosters. Sigh.

Latest posts