Oh joy, another Chiefs Niners Super Bowl

Mizak

Reaction score
Oh great, Las Vegas surrounded by red all over the place in 2 weeks.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
If the lions somehow pull off a win cool and beat the chiefs too. But if the niners go meh. I’ll go bowling.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I tried to jinx the 49ers. And it "almost" worked.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I’d rather watch Taylor Swift videos on repeat than root for either of these teams.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I’d rather watch Taylor Swift videos on repeat than root for either of these teams.
I'm not interested in watching this upcoming Super Bowl....I probably will sporadically while doing odd-and-ends around the house.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I can't remember the last time that I really couldn't care less about a game than this. Maybe Mahomes will bite off his tongue, Kelce will get caught with a room full of hookers and coke, prompting the Swifties to take out a contract on his ass, and the 9ers will all get the chicken pox.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I can't remember the last time that I really couldn't care less about a game than this. Maybe Mahomes will bite off his tongue, Kelce will get caught with a room full of hookers and coke, prompting the Swifties to take out a contract on his ass, and the 9ers will all get the chicken pox.
Shingles. Let them have shingles.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He's very aggressive. At times to a detriment.

On that play in the 3rd quarter on fourth down and they went for it...they were in field goal range, if I recall.

It was wild to see him take those chances. But if his guys make the plays in front of them they win.