Oh joy, another Chiefs Niners Super Bowl

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Liked Reid - loved him when he was in philly.

Mahomes. Kelsey. Mahomes wife. Swift. The ad-nauseum cross promotional tour - which, is just going to get worse.

Ya. **** that. Tune me out.

Seriously. First one I'm not watching. And I'm good with that.

I just care about who's our coach, the draft, FA, and next year. ZERO interest in this year's outcome.
Lies. You're not gonna' skip the Super Bowl, even with this matchup. Come on man :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. And 30 years of hearing "5 Rings"
All without that 6th ring. Nobody is denying they are a good team. But the luck they have been handed in BOTH games is ridiculous.
KC is gonna' whip that a**

chris98251

Reaction score
I like we have the whole state of California hating on us, means we did something right !

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
I could not stand the (49er) fans acting like they just won the last decade worth of Super Bowls, some of them are really cool, many of the posters here, but most we have experienced are still trying to rub the 80's in our face. Rust oleum could not hold those trophy's together any better then the Cowboys trophies, I don't want to see either get one for that reason.
32 teams in the NFL, on the average each club wins a super bowl 3.125 times per century, so the last decade worth of Super Bowls would be 0.3125 wins. The 49ers have actually won 16 decades worth of Super Bowls.

AU1849

Reaction score
You're unhinged, you should find some help, or maybe a decent job.

You're quote:

I provided 4 games of teams that did stop the 49ers offense, so your premise was completely false. Spagnola is a good coordinator with a good defense

Frankly, they were extremely lucky the ball bounced their way several times in the Lions game. As much as I dislike the Chiefs, they are a smart team and won't choke the game away like Detroit and GB did. Purdy is going to miss throws under pressure and he won't be bailed out by costly mistakes by the other team.
Thanks for the career and life advice! I'll be sure to add it to the list right after 'Learn to juggle flamingos' and 'Master underwater basket weaving.' Now, back to the topic at hand...

Four games? With that kind of selective cherry-picking, I'm surprised you haven't been recruited by the Fruit Pickers Hall of Fame! Your ability to overlook entire seasons in favor of a few matches is truly a rare gift. Keep up the good work, Nostradamus. The world of sports is surely in awe of your predictive prowess.

cymatica

Reaction score
Thanks for the career and life advice! I'll be sure to add it to the list right after 'Learn to juggle flamingos' and 'Master underwater basket weaving.' Now, back to the topic at hand...

Four games? With that kind of selective cherry-picking, I'm surprised you haven't been recruited by the Fruit Pickers Hall of Fame! Your ability to overlook entire seasons in favor of a few matches is truly a rare gift. Keep up the good work, Nostradamus. The world of sports is surely in awe of your predictive prowess.
4 games is a quarter season. That's not cherry picking, that's answering your question with specific examples. You asked which teams stopped the niners offense and I provided you with 4 examples. 3 games they scored 17 and 1 game 19, that's below average offense by today's standards.

Apparently you operate on emotion instead of facts and logic so it really doesn't matter anyways. You're just making an excuse to dismiss the examples I gave.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
4 games is a quarter season. That's not cherry picking, that's answering your question with specific examples. You asked which teams stopped the niners offense and I provided you with 4 examples. 3 games they scored 17 and 1 game 19, that's below average offense by today's standards.

Apparently you operate on emotion instead of facts and logic so it really doesn't matter anyways. You're just making an excuse to dismiss the examples I gave.
How many losses for KC? And who to? Denver, GB, NO, real world beaters.

KC didn't even finish 1st in their conference. Ya I know they beat the Ravens but we all know they're just like Jerry's kids, do well in the regular season then choke in the playoffs.

Last edited:

cymatica

Reaction score
How many losses for KC? And who to? Denver, GB, NO, real world beaters.

KC didn't even finish 1st in their conference. Ya I know they beat the Ravens but we all know they're just like Jerry's kids, do well in the regular season then choke in the playoffs.
The only reason the 49ers are in the bowl is because 2 teams with worse records choked the games away they both were in control of. KC won't do that. They have the better head coach/QB combo and a defense that can frustrate Purdy and force mistakes.

And bringing up KCs losses has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion. I was responding to a specific question about SFs offense.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
The only reason the 49ers are in the bowl is because 2 teams with worse records choked the games away they both were in control of. KC won't do that. They have the better head coach/QB combo and a defense that can frustrate Purdy and force mistakes.

And bringing up KCs losses has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion. I was responding to a specific question about SFs offense.
Ok Nostradamus. So what are you going to say if KC loses? You going to blame the refs?

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
This might sound crazy, but I wouldn't mind seeing the 49ers win this one. I'm tired of the chiefs. A younger version of me, full of piss and vinegar would be a little more strident than admitting that.

I should be careful what I wish for though. That being said, I probably won't watch the game.

It really seems like the 49ers time. If not now, then when?

cymatica

Reaction score
Ya I'm the butthurt one, look in the mirror dude. You sure are awfully opinionated about a game between two teams you "don't really care" about.
I gave an opinion, then you and the other 9er troll threw a fit and insisted I'm wrong. I responded to the other poster then you felt compelled to jump in. Yeah, you sound butthurt over my opinion that you seem to care so much about