Official Countdown To Seahawks Opening Day

Lagartixa

Reaction score
For me, 79 is still Jacob Green's number. I certainly didn't mind Red Bryant using it, though. Green himself, Bryant's father-in-law, didn't mind either.

Here's Green wearing the number:
I got a guy down here to make me some Seahawks coffee mugs, and we used that same pic in the design of my Jacob Green mug. Check it out:

In 2019, after more than 43 years of being a Seahawks fan, I finally got to go to my first Seahawks home game. When I got to my seat, I saw that I was in front of the sign representing Green's place in the Seahawks Ring of Honor. At that point, the air in (what was then) the CLink got really dusty. The Seahawks really oughta do something about that dust problem. Here's a pic looking up and back from my seat, showing a bunch of fellow Seahawks fans below the Jacob Green sign:

(It's just after 04:00 here, so it should be after midnight in Seattle)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ray wont make it into the ROH but I always have a bit more love for any former Seahawk who genuinely loves being a Seahawk unlike other former Seahawks not to mention names (Chad Brown *cough*) Ray is one of those guys. To this day, spends time on pregame shows and other broadcasts talking Seahawks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The days are flying by. Before we know it Jim Zorn days will be left!