NFC west week 12

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Pak40.":20062alm said:
Why does everyone think Colt McCoy is the second coming? If RG3 goes down or is benched and Mccoy comes in the skins still lose.

I never thought he was the "second coming", but I do think he's way better than RG3. I saw how the kid handled himself in Dallas and I'm not saying he a world beater but again he's better than RG3. I think we win either way, just think it would be a little harder against McCoy.

RedAlice

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":14401m6y said:
Pak40.":14401m6y said:
Why does everyone think Colt McCoy is the second coming? If RG3 goes down or is benched and Mccoy comes in the skins still lose.

I never thought he was the "second coming", but I do think he's way better than RG3. I saw how the kid handled himself in Dallas and I'm not saying he a world beater but again he's better than RG3. I think we win either way, just think it would be a little harder against McCoy.

I was going to reply pretty much the same way. By comparison, I think he would handle the game better than RG3 right now. Not that he's some superstar.

Also, if he is causing any dissension among the rest of the team as is rumored, they may play better with someone else at the helm as well.

RedAlice

Reaction score
It's not the NFC W - but, maybe the Raiders can get a win tonight v KC. It seems like it will happen at least once this year - and against KC would be great.

Now that I think about it more. KC just finished a physical fight of a game to beat you, the defending SB Champs and now travel west on a short week to play a hungry, feisty, winless Raider team. Plus they play Denver on SNF football next week. Could be a classic trap game. Go Raiders!

drdiags

Reaction score
Cannot get a feel for the Seahawks vs Cardinals. I see a similar game as the one last year here. Wilson is slumping and Lynch is hurting. The Seahawks cannot pass and a blitz happy Bowles isn't going to make it easy for them to get un-tracked. This could be a statement game for Arizona. Should be a dog fight.

9ers vs Washington. Washington is just not a very good team. This is the easiest of the 3 for me to pick.

Rams vs Chargers. A month ago, this would have been a easy call. Hill gives steady play, enough to give the Rams a chance. Plus the Chargers cannot survive just throwing the ball. I pick the Rams if it doesn't cost me anything.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RedAlice":2oj8ihch said:
It's not the NFC W - but, maybe the Raiders can get a win tonight v KC. It seems like it will happen at least once this year - and against KC would be great.

Now that I think about it more. KC just finished a physical fight of a game to beat you, the defending SB Champs and now travel west on a short week to play a hungry, feisty, winless Raider team. Plus they play Denver on SNF football next week. Could be a classic trap game. Go Raiders!

Raiders played their heart out - happy to see that win.

Plus, I was hoping they might win a game or two before the Rams play them so they wouldn't be all bottled up.

Pak40.

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":bah3r53a said:
Pak40.":bah3r53a said:

A "little" harder, yes. Sort of like it would be a "little" harder to beat up a 7 year old over a 5 year old.

Pak40.

Reaction score
RedAlice":2zm8k5ut said:
lvnginhwktwn":2zm8k5ut said:
Pak40.":2zm8k5ut said:

I was going to reply pretty much the same way. By comparison, I think he would handle the game better than RG3 right now. Not that he's some superstar.

Also, if he is causing any dissension among the rest of the team as is rumored, they may play better with someone else at the helm as well.

The Thursday night road games are brutal. I think I heard a stat that the road teams on Thursday nights lose most of the time. The Chiefs losing to the winless raiders proves that is true.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rams are so Jeckyll and Hide.............. It would be so typical of them to fall flat on their face after a huge win vs. the Donkeys so this week the ugly Rams show up and Chargers win.

Whiners by 10 (Skins are a certified disaster)

Hawks win by 3.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Nice weekly tradition on creating this thread BTW, ringless.

Latest posts