NFC West, Best in the league?

monkey

Reaction score
What do you mean "back to being"? The NFC West always was the best division this year.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
And not just the standings. Look at the whoopings STL and AZ put on CHI and IND this week. Both putting up 40 pts.

formido

Reaction score
The NFC West point differential is 259, by far the best among all divisions. Yes, it's the best division and it's not, as they say, close.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Best record, best point differential, not even close, NFC Best!

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Without a doubt the finest in the conference.

AFC West could give us a run for the money. They are surprisingly strong top to bottom too. I'd go so far as to say St. Louis/Arizona/San Diego would be leading the NFC East comfortably. Oakland is like the Rasputin of the league. They should be horrible yet seem to have a lot of fight in them.

Funny thing is, I predict the #2 seed in the NFC will have the easier road to the NFCCG. The #5 and #6 seeds are going to be tougher than the #4 seed. Maybe even the #3 seed.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I would say we are one of the best divisions in football. Every one of our teams has a top 10 ranked all around defense and all have a better than average offense. So yes, the NFC West is the best.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":h8eenwqz said:
Without a doubt the finest in the conference.

AFC West could give us a run for the money. They are surprisingly strong top to bottom too. I'd go so far as to say St. Louis/Arizona/San Diego would be leading the NFC East comfortably. Oakland is like the Rasputin of the league. They should be horrible yet seem to have a lot of fight in them.

Funny thing is, I predict the #2 seed in the NFC will have the easier road to the NFCCG. The #5 and #6 seeds are going to be tougher than the #4 seed. Maybe even the #3 seed.

Just say it's....

_FC West >>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else.

formido

Reaction score
The closest division is the AFC West. After today, when the new DVOA ratings come out, Seattle will be ahead of Denver at the top, and every team in the NFC West is already ranked ahead of their counterpart in the AFC West AND every team in the NFC West is coming off a blow out win, so the gap will widen in the ratings today.

Latest posts