Predict The Final 2023 NFC West Standings

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How will be beat the Rams for #2 in the NFC West?

We likely lose the next game we play against them.

How do the games played so far indicate we would be better than them?
Curious about this logic.
Are we just assuming our defense will get better then?

Rams will be lucky to win 8 games this year. I think paybacks are in order for round two. Not worried.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
It’s 49’s verse everyone else right now. They dominate both sides of the ball. 14 weeks still, who knows what happens.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Rams will be lucky to win 8 games this year. I think paybacks are in order for round two. Not worried.

Seattle will probably account for two of those wins though.

Jac

Reaction score
That 5 game stretch of Rams, 49ers, Cowboys, 49ers, Eagles is gonna be depressing in 2 months.
Probably. Maybe. Who knows. The teams right now (including us) aren't who they are going to be in two months (for better or worse).

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
November is a long time away. CMC and Kittle go down and Purdy gets hurt and suddenly SF looks vulnerable. Stafford goes down and the Rams are a 5 win team again.

The best teams are top heavy with stars and their depth is questionable. I like the Hawks depth so far. We've seen a ton of injuries and still function at a similar level.
This ^^^^^

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I think the NFC West is stronger than advertised. The Rams, even though they are 1-2, have already shown that they are going to be competitive. The Cardinals have been in every game and Jonathan Gannon has them playing the right way. (It shows you how dumb viral videos can be in giving you a false impression of what's really going on.) Let's hope that they win just enough to lose out on the Caleb Williams sweepstakes.
It’ll be interesting to see how NIL affects Caleb. If the Cards or Bears or whatever lower tier team gets #1 are t looking great for next season, he’ll still have millions to live off to hold out and force himself to a better team.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see how NIL affects Caleb. If the Cards or Bears or whatever lower tier team gets #1 are t looking great for next season, he’ll still have millions to live off to hold out and force himself to a better team.
Trust me he already said he's going to where he chooses and he has real leverage way beyond Eli etc.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Injuries are threatening to derail this season before we can get our feet under us. The upside is we aren't getting run on like little bitches. Baby steps but where are we going to conjure a pass rush from? Some guys need to step up.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Trust me he already said he's going to where he chooses and he has real leverage way beyond Eli etc.
I know, that's why I said it. That's why it'll be interesting to watch, being the first big case of it affecting the draft.