.Net temperature on Jamal Adams?

After two season's, how do you feel about the acquisition of Jamal Adams?

• Hate it. What a waste of draft capital for a box safety who disappeared after he got paid.

• Love it. He's a generational talent. A relentless machine who brings it every play.

• Undecided. He's been injured alot. Need to see him healthy and utilized properly by the new DC.

Results are only viewable after voting.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If Adams comes back this season and makes the Pro Book for the 5th time I suspect a few here will have to reflect that they have underestimated him.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
If Adams comes back this season and makes the Pro Book for the 5th time I suspect a few here will have to reflect that they have underestimated him.
Exactly. I mean I get it people buy into the narrative that he can’t cover which is mind boggling. He got burned once on blown coverage against the 49ers that was it. He’s always in position to make plays. If people are mad we gave up the draft capital to get him fine be mad at that but don’t say he isn’t an elite football player. The dude is a freak

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Even when he plays well, I suspect many will downplay it. And that's fine. We all look at it differently. Did they give up too much? Of course they did. But it's not like they are stuck with some average player. When healthy, he is VERY good. I proudly rock the Adams jersey, and will again this season.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Exactly. I mean I get it people buy into the narrative that he can’t cover which is mind boggling. He got burned once on blown coverage against the 49ers that was it. He’s always in position to make plays. If people are mad we gave up the draft capital to get him fine be mad at that but don’t say he isn’t an elite football player. The dude is a freak
He whiffed on a pass to ODB against the Rams last season too. But I agree with you. I don't believe he's as bad in coverage as some folks on here make him out to be. He is a difference maker. That defense looked much different with him in there in 2020 than when he was out. I hope he can get back to his pre Seahawk days. If he does, he's a monster. The Jets got rid of him because he didn't want to play for the Jets. Just like the Seahawks traded Wilson. JA wants to be here. He'll be fine once he's fully healthy and stays that way (I hope).

GemCity

Reaction score
IF he’s not injured, he’s the best player on the field. He’s also one of the smartest. That goes to show you just how jacked up KNJ’s schemes were. If that’s the first you’ve heard of that, go Googling.

Throwdown

Reaction score
IF he’s not injured, he’s the best player on the field. He’s also one of the smartest. That goes to show you just how jacked up KNJ’s schemes were. If that’s the first you’ve heard of that, go Googling.

I agree.