NCAA Tourney

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Let the games begin! Always a fun time of year. Love March madness. I started this thread to discuss any game. The Notre Dame and Rutgers game was actually really good last night. Double overtime thriller. I am interested to see if Notre Dame can challenge Alabama.
What game are you guys interested the most in watching today? I really want to see S.D. state pull off an upset. I have them in the sweet sixteen. San Fran and Murray St. is also a really interesting game. I'm hoping Vermont can give Arkansas a run for their money as well.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
So far P5 teams are taking it the mid majors. Games should get better. Yeah I thought SDST would have a chance but guess not. I think Vermont can beat Arkansas today.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2opgjzda said:
So far P5 teams are taking it the mid majors. Games should get better. Yeah I thought SDST would have a chance but guess not. I think Vermont can beat Arkansas today.
I knew I should have picked Michigan. I can't stand them though.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Richmond upsets Iowa. I heard a lot of people hyping up Iowa. Did not see this as an upset possibility my brackets are already hot garbage.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Wow what a great game by Saint Peter's! Unbelievable game, cannot believe they pulled off that win. Huge shots down the stretch to win that game!

DJrmb

Reaction score
LoL @ Kentucky!!!!! Hope none of you are fans of them...
:lol:

mistaowen

Reaction score
There can't be any correct brackets left right? Kentucky, Iowa, and UCONN all in opening games is hilarious.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Fantastic first day of the tourney. Lots of really close well played games with quite a few over time games. Lots of excitement. I hope tomorrow is just as good.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
As good as Thursday was Friday has been a dud so far. Lots of games to go though.

sutz

Reaction score
Cheerleader makes play of the game!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/laurenpeikoff/status/1504626118044704768[/tweet]

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Natethegreat":x4kt2fps said:
UNC with an epic meltdown going on right now.

But they will hold on to win. Funny how teams stop doing what got them back into the game once they pull it even.

The press was working, and then they went away from it in OT. Should have continued to play the way they were.

Threedee

Reaction score
Notre Dame nearly upsets Tech if they didn't have Blake Wesley on the roster imitating a rusty anchor.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Arizona TCU was a great game to close out the first week end. Arizona is really good but TCU was a super scrappy team with all their offensive rebounds.
In the end the more talented team won out.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Saint Peters making the elite eight is a lot of fun. At least I have a team to root for with GU out.

Threedee

Reaction score
What is it about NCAA refs that make them love the Tar Heels so much? I was hoping to either see Mike win his sixth or Kansas live up to its reputation. Now I can root for the Jayhawks in peace.

Crizilla

Reaction score
UNC blew that so badly. The stats show that Kansas had no business winning that game. Complete choke job by UNC. Perhaps revenge from the higher power for the UNC vs Gonzaga title game few years back in which the refs gave UNC that game. I'm a Jayhawk fan tonight.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I was no fan of either team but extra glass duke didn’t win