My perception of what's going on with the Media

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
In the Air Force, When I was writing papers for my school that I happened to be in, I had to cite sources so I was not plagairizing. So my bibliography was strict and succinct.

What you said about have a credible source hits home. If one source quotes the original source and the third source quotes the second as credible where he is not the original....it gets really muddy and speculative.

I noted that when Carroll got here some of the data was slow rolling too. I just figured it was because he had come from USC and they were trying to hammer him for what not and other such things known as rumors. But then we got brass tacks quite a bit of the time that were actual and factual. Pundits like to pundit yanno.

Thanks for your insight. This is very important in the knowledge of the evolution of sports discussion.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes Clare is one of those people who treats everyone with respect whether it's a colleague or a fan. I had several great conversations with him in person and email over the years when he was still the Top Gun beat writer. He was the best the team has ever had, btw. Hands down. Sando was good, Carpenter had his moments but Clare outshined them all.

Mike Flood has always been a friend and advocate to .NET. In the early years when I was doing annual .NET parties, he brought Seahawks goods to donate for prizes and helped bring a favorite SeaGal at the time to our events as well (Amber Lancaster, remember her? Beautiful on the inside as well as outside)...

1200x0

Dave Pearson on the other hand was the opposite. Didn't like me and the feeling was mutual. He's a cantankerous man who didn't care one bit for a Seahawks-related website he couldn't control. The NFL even came after me in the early years trying to get me to turn over the domain. I said for a million bucks sure. Never heard back. LOL!

There's plenty more stories but that's a start.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
LMAO!! who doesn't remember Amber ?

chris98251

Reaction score
I think she is still working as a Model on Price is Right, have not seen the show in a long time but seen her on it. She is also getting acting gigs here and there.

2011 photo

Wennpic2famber lancaster 2011 mtv movie awards 03