Most hated teams

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
1. Patriots (I really hate them mostly cause they ain't us; "they hate us cause they ain't us)

But I admire Belichick. I think he is the best coach in the NFL. He doesn't try to sell you "his" idea, you just buy in immediately.

2. I don't really hate any other teams. Even our division rivals. If they beat us, then they beat us. If we don't like losing, we just have to get better.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":3hsm496c said:
1. Patriots (I really hate them mostly cause they ain't us; "they hate us cause they ain't us)

But I admire Belichick. I think he is the best coach in the NFL. He doesn't try to sell you "his" idea, you just buy in immediately.

2. I don't really hate any other teams. Even our division rivals. If they beat us, then they beat us. If we don't like losing, we just have to get better.
Would love to see Gronk and Brady get a random PED/HGH test sprung on them like they did to Earl Thomas a day or two before last year's Super Bowl. That would never happen to star players on a "legacy team" in Rog's NFL however.

rlkats

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":x3x7885u said:
The Stealers and it ain't even close. Here's a couple of reasons:

1. The fiasco that was XL*
2. Mike Tomlin literally trips an opposing player and gets a slap on the wrist
3. The schedule is "reset" so they don't visit Seattle for like 16 years and it's conveniently soon after XL*
4. Their QB is a rapist that should've spent time in prison
5. The Immaculate Deception....Franco won't say whether he caught it or not which means he didn't
6. Scheduling perks e.g......They were given a bye week before finally visiting Seattle this year. They got to play 9ers at home 10:00 AM Pacific time the Sunday following 9ers having to play til nearly midnight on MONDAY night previous
7. Shazier gets no punishment for egregious hit vs. Bungles in WC round game and NFL spins it.

And they go on and on. Those are just some off the top of my head.

So agree. How do they get away with it all.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ #4 on that list is the only one with any serious validity to it for me, but that doesn't warrant hating the Steelers anymore than it does hating the Bucs, or Lakers, or a boatload of other professional sports teams.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1ch3aipe said:
^^^ #4 on that list is the only one with any serious validity to it for me, but that doesn't warrant hating the Steelers anymore than it does hating the Bucs, or Lakers, or a boatload of other professional sports teams.
I still hate the Yankees even though they've been mediocre. I still hate the Cowboys and Niners even though they haven't won a Lombardi in 20 years and both teams have been mediocre at best over that time span. It doesn't need to "make sense" or be rational. Sports hate is healthy, embrace it! :th2thumbs: 8)

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":118zq3yt said:
Popeyejones":118zq3yt said:
I still hate the Yankees even though they've been mediocre. I still hate the Cowboys and Niners even though they haven't won a Lombardi in 20 years and both teams have been mediocre at best over that time span. It doesn't need to "make sense" or be rational. Sports hate is healthy, embrace it! :th2thumbs: 8)

Get ready to hate the niners more here comes Kelly hahahahaha :pukeface:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2h286pqc said:
Sports Hernia":2h286pqc said:
Popeyejones":2h286pqc said:

Get ready to hate the niners more here comes Kelly hahahahaha :pukeface:
Trust me, the Chipster hate with me goes back to his days in Oregon.
It's going to be fun, outside of making fun of JimTom, I never hated him. The Chipster and Harbaugh make "sports hate" easy.

Throwdown

Reaction score
1. Rams, Kurt Warner annoyed my soul, Marshall Faulk is a chump
2. Packers, everyone points fingers at Newton for being a crybaby, but Bruh, Aaron Rodgers is a whole hoe. I'm not ashamed to admit I smile when I see him get hurt.
3. Patriots, who talks mess about the opponent at their own celebration?

drdiags

Reaction score
Got no love for the Vikings after the Hutch thing. I grew up around the time of the Purple People eaters and they should have won a couple of those Superbowls. Had a lot of respect for Bud Grant but the Wilfs and GM along with Hutch/Condom were douchebags (and my boy Tim Ruskell was not on top of it).

Other than that, I think fans are going to be obnoxious because talking cash boo-boo is the way of sports. The legacy teams fans have an entitlement about them and the new bloods want to demand their spot at the table so they are just as entitled/obnoxious.

Bwarren

Reaction score
I am having a hard time hating on the 49ers. We are much better with a strong 49er team in the West. I despise the Patriots, loathe the Steelers, Rams don't hate but just, just, Damn we should beat those guys like a drum and I am not a Green Bay Packer lover

BlueTalon

Reaction score
ZagHawk":37e6wj5n said:
I used to hate the Steelers over XL, but I feel enough time has passed, the two teams barely play each other, and their fans are actually pretty good.
Rustbucket fans are entitled, arrogant, pompous pricks. Come to think of it, so is most of that organization. I don't hate any team in the NFL as much as I hate the black & yellow.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3az1jhik said:
ZagHawk":3az1jhik said:
I used to hate the Steelers over XL, but I feel enough time has passed, the two teams barely play each other, and their fans are actually pretty good.
Rustbucket fans are entitled, arrogant, pompous pricks. Come to think of it, so is most of that organization. I don't hate any team in the NFL as much as I hate the black & yellow.
Yessir!! Spot on BT.

silverandgold

Reaction score
1) Green Bay Packers: I REALLY hate how obnoxious, arrogant, and entitled these asshats are. They believe since they're the only publicly owned team in sports, they think that they're special and that they're immune to management errors that they frequently cite jerry jones's cowboys and al Davis' raiders as examples. Except that they DID had periods of irrelevancy, when Lombardi left the team they went from a juggernaut that won 2 SB's to the bottom of the food chain. And even though they don't have a billionaire owning the team, they still sucked throughout the 70s, 80s, and early to mid-90s. Then they got a good manager who worked under Al Davis' Raiders and brett favre and Mike Holmgren and they won a SB against the pre-brady era pats. Then Holmgren left and the team was in shambles in the early 2000's.
Don't point out the fact they won the SB in 2011, they're still not an elite team and are mostly wildcard bound in the playoffs. Also I have a vibe that the "Packer Nation" didn't really exist until Lombardi came to town, as the packers were terrible before he came and they struggled to sell tickets. If I were to time travel and made Lombardi go to another team, there would be no GB Packers today and the wisconsinites would be sandwiched between the bears and vikes. I also ticked off how GB ppl treat football like a religion, they seriously do treat it like an actual religion! They make ordinary mortal QB's as immortal demigods that are not to be questioned and worshiped as the likes of biblical figures.

2) New England Patriots: I didn't mind them at first until SB 49. It didn't help that I came across obnoxious fans in the internet who kept taunting us with the interception every month after that SB. It especially didn't help that I go to college in NE and my acquaintances kept teasing me about being a 12! I don't like how the fanbase treat their team as a sacred untoucable thing that they must defend for its illegal activities, I especially am pissed about the cult of personality that brady has in boston. If NFL fanbases were nations, NE would be like iran and Seattle would be like the US. We can criticize our players and team (kam, i'm looking at you) and not get flak. NE on the other hand, any form of criticism is quickly shut down as a "threat" to the city.

3) San Fran 9ers: I say they're only hated for being whiny on every loss and that they're our rivals. We 12s and niner fans didn't draw swords to each other 10 years ago when the 'hawks merged to the NFC west. We didn't start to hate each other until Carroll and harbaugh came along. Can't blame either party, we both hadn't had a huge rivalry for such a long time that it is good that we can have one. :49ersmall:

4) Steelers: They're like the packers fanbase, but in some aspects worse and nuttier! I can't believe they would defend a possible rapist. I mean if we had a Seahawk player convicted with rape/murder/assault we would drop support for that player. Steelers fans on the other hand, will even defend aaron hernandez and mike vick if they were drafted by the team. (I know vick is a steeler now, but i meant if he was the starting qb when he got drafted by the nfl instead of big ben)

5) Raiders: No need for explanation.

6) I don't hate on the cowboys very much, i think its more of bandwagon thing to do. Sure "America's team" is subject to ridicule but to me it's just nickname, and ppl just want an excuse to hate something. I mean we call our teams "world champions" which is the same moniker.

7) I REALLY hate the panthers now, but maybe in 6 years i'll get over it.

8: Eagles: They're not that bad, sure the fans start fights but they're not as violent or thuggish as raiders fans

9) Bears: A lot of ppl kept bringing up that "bears fans are stuck at 85" but to be honest, that's their only SB win and I can see how they keep it with high veneration. At least they're not like niners fans, cowboys fans, and (soon by the next decade) pats fans.

silverandgold

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":35gesuo1 said:
ZagHawk":35gesuo1 said:
Rams - Cus they beat the Hawks and lose to everyone else, year after year. And I swear every game they are out to kill every Seahawk player they can. Look at the last game, they lost like 5 of their own guys with concussions trying to kill the Hawk players.
49ers - Mainly the (asshat) fans.
Patriots - Pure Jealousy because it's unfair how much they've dominated the NFL for the past decade, plus they beat the Hawks in the last SB...that sucks....a lot. The fans are extremely obnoxious.

I agree on the part about the Pats....alot of people and fanbases will say Seahawk fans are terrible but Pats fans are on a whole different level. And nobody can tell me there arent a lot of Bandwagon Pats fans either just like we supposedly have all these new bandwagon fans recently.

I hope Brady retires in a year or two and then we can see just how great Bellichek is. When Bill and Brady are both gone I have a feeling the Pats will go back to irrelevance just like the Saints are heading toward again soon after having Peyton and Brees

The thing is that just last decade, everyone was hating on the pats cuz they were successful. If you remembered or go to archived forums from 2004-2005-2006ish you will see ppl posting memes calling pats fans "bandwagoners", or that brady is a "game manager" and that ppl just flipped out whenever the pats are mentioned even in passing. Sound familiar right now? And now we the Seahawks are the new blood that is replacing the pats as the hated franchise that is gonna be the face of the NFL, and then next decade there will be another new blood team after us that ppl will jump at shouting vitriol at that team after our time is up. It's an endless cylce as long as sports exists.

ptisme

Reaction score
Marvin49":2yu9yht9 said:
Popeyejones":2yu9yht9 said:
HawkFan72":2yu9yht9 said:
OP, were you hoping we'd say Green Bay?

Have to imagine it was more out of curiosity than hoping for that.

As I see it Packers fans have two good reasons to dislike the Seahawks, and Seahawks fans don't really have any good reasons to dislike to the Packers.

Honestly, I think Green Bay has gotta really hate the entire NFC West right now. NFC West has eliminated them in the playoffs for 4 years in a row.
LOL, you think we hate the NFCW? We were eliminated because we weren't good enough to win those games... We wouldn't have beaten Carolina.... We gave the NFCCG to Seattle last year, we should hate ourselves. Our defense wasn't good enough to stop Kaep before that.... Fail Mary was on the refs, not the Seahawks.... We hate the Vikings and the Bears. Went 3-1 against the west in the regular season....

Latest posts