MLB playoffs suck

Vesuve

Reaction score
That would cut revenue big time . MLB would be really dumb to do that.
Just switch between channels. It's not that hard. Or have both on.
Yeah, it's all about da cha-ching $$$$$.

ivotuk

Reaction score

From ESPN​

D-backs' first pick draws Benintendi comps

Arizona takes high school outfielder Carroll at 16th overall

June 3rd, 2019

Carroll, 18, played at Lakeside (Wash.) High School and has committed to UCLA, but the D-backs are confident they will be able to sign him.

If Carroll, now 22, does not sound like the typical Major League Baseball player, it's because he isn't. Carroll is the fastest player in the game, packs uncommon power into his 5-foot-10, 165-pound frame, plays a delightful outfield and has helped thrust the surprising Diamondbacks, with their go-go-go brand of pitch clock era baseball, to the top of the National League West standings.

Last edited:

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sewald will be coming in to try and close out a world series trip.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Glad to see the Philly get their arrogant asses handed to them. They suck at small ball & thought they could just solo homerun their way to the WS. You could hear a pin drop in that stadium by the 8th. :D

Crizilla

Reaction score
Diamondbacks steal bases and don't strike out. That's huge especially with these new set of rules.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
New Sewald would be in trouble, I think Texas is pretty familiar with him

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
So I just got a news alert that the Texas Rangers won the World Series. I kid you not, I had totally forgotten that there was a World Series game tonight. I recall people saying despite it not being the sexiest matchup that this World Series should be a great one and go seven games. :D A very anti-climactic ending for MLB.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This may go down as the most forgettable WS. I read that it broke records for lowest ratings in WS history.

Crizilla

Reaction score
No LA, NY or BOS, SF etc. Figured. Really the only people that cared were in Texas and Arizona.

Threedee

Reaction score
No LA, NY or BOS, SF etc. Figured. Really the only people that cared were in Texas and Arizona.
Texass is still a big market. After NY and LA, Houston is either the third or fourth (ahead or behind SF) largest city, and, Dallass is a major city as well.

Latest posts